News & Politics

>Eating a burger and then having a heart attack

Post #274556
>>Eating a burger and then having a heart attack
Post #285577
>>>Eating a burger and then having a heart attack
Post #293469
If your heart is so weak you're having a heart attack from eating a hamburger you should've died long ago before you could afford to buy one yourself:tsmt::tsmt::tsmt:
Genodile↗
If your heart is so weak you're having a heart attack from eating a hamburger you should've died long ago before you could afford to buy one yourself:tsmt::tsmt::tsmt:
eating to many burgers and having a heart attack is signs of strength though
Obsidian↗
Genodile↗
Show quoted text
If your heart is so weak you're having a heart attack from eating a hamburger you should've died long ago before you could afford to buy one yourself:tsmt::tsmt::tsmt:
eating to many burgers and having a heart attack is signs of strength though
If any amount of burgers is too many for your heart then your hear is little and weak and you should die on the spot to stop wasting the air that I breathe you pathetic little fool I smite you with my dark evil spell you insignificant homunculus I do warn thee that I shall cast you down on upon where you doest stand with my ancient runes and charms I shall eviscerate you brutally and decapitate your body with my great sword of lunar steel with the most powerful of spells I shall trap your soul in my gems and spread them 'cross the world and strange dimensions
Post #298016
>Altering your diet to contain nutrients and protein instead of grease and fats.
:thinking:
Log in to reply to this thread.