News & Politics

results of my politcs test

We carry the flame
I am charlie keork
>Sérgio Moro
Curious
beefsoup↗
whats his website
Dino↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
whats his website
https://12axes.vercel.app/
beefsoup↗
Dino↗
Show quoted text
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
whats his website
https://12axes.vercel.app/
thanks
i got charlie kirk on this








this test is weird
adolfrizzler↗




this test is weird
gemmy result btw
ok


beefsoup↗
>charlie kirk
Dino↗
ok


if your compatible figures and countries are modern soyboy stuff and not something cool like this youre not a giga
Jones↗unverified
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
>charlie kirk
lmao upload it

results of my politics test
adolfrizzler↗

results of my politics test
Post #267022

beefsoup↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
>charlie kirk
lmao upload it
done
not libertarian therefore gay
adolfrizzler↗

results of my politics test
how does anyone differentiate these characters this artstyle is dogshit
>dugin is my 2nd closest match
I am going to kill myself







LesothosTopRapist↗
>dugin is my 2nd closest match
I am going to kill myself






>most economically aligned with: bolivia
do serbians really
Log in to reply to this thread.