News & Politics

soyjak.party board /incel/ unlocked and added to the top bar or something

Post #333
or something
What's the point?
NOOOOOOO FUCK SALT WHY
ADLR↗
What's the point?
new soy
ADLR↗
What's the point?
I don't know
Salt also removed /an/, /asp/, and /r/ from the top bar
most problems with the site can be traced back to kuz adding /incel/
Salt fuck you nigga
adolfrizzler↗
ADLR↗
Show quoted text
What's the point?
new soy
No you.
kek some clueless people are using it as a literal incel board
adolfrizzler↗
most problems with the site can be traced back to kuz adding /incel/
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
custard↗
adolfrizzler↗
Show quoted text
most problems with the site can be traced back to kuz adding /incel/
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
Reddit... assemble
Post #296153Post #296153Post #296153Post #296153Post #296153Post #296153Post #296153
custard↗
adolfrizzler↗
Show quoted text
most problems with the site can be traced back to kuz adding /incel/
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
/r/ getting replaced by /incel/ in the top bar is bad, neither is putting it in the same bracket as /soy/, /qa/, and /raid/
Rubycon↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
ClanDestiny↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
incel has a different use than both of them though
ClanDestiny↗
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
/incel/ was for talking about namefags
let me show off to everyone how much of an oldfag i am by reminiscing about le good old days
custard↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
/incel/ was for talking about namefags
its 2026 incel is for stalking daniel larson now
Rubycon↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
Rubycon↗
Show quoted text
custard↗
Show quoted text
It looks like a shit board too
/soy/ and /raid/ and /r9k/ and /qa/ appear to be combining on it
even doe its like le kiwifarms lowcow farm board o algo
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
/incel/ was for talking about namefags
its 2026 incel is for stalking daniel larson now
https://soyjak.st/incel/thread/742.html#742
custard↗
ClanDestiny↗
Show quoted text
I think it's called /qa/ or /raid/ or something
/incel/ was for talking about namefags
No it was for me to talk about how much I hate living in vietnam and why we should kill foids and replace them with artificial wombs though I know this because I'm an oldfag from 2021
Log in to reply to this thread.