News & Politics

DOOOOCTOOOOOOOOOOS

Right now, in my state of Bahia—specifically in the "Nordeste de Amaralina" neighborhood—a crisis is unfolding: a teenager linked to a gang has entered a home and is holding five people hostage—two women and three children. The Special Police Operations Battalion has already been deployed.(No joke)

soycucks when a family is being held hostge : ahhhh oyy doctos
RIP moistpepper
I hope the hostages are saved






There was no need to go doctos like that especially in something like this it just makes you look immature and an asshole
GGF777↗
I hope the hostages are saved
There was no need to go doctos like that especially in something like this it just makes you look immature and an asshole
So I'll wait, but it's a bit contradictory coming from someone like you, isn't it?
Braziliansoyteen↗
GGF777↗
Show quoted text
I hope the hostages are saved
There was no need to go doctos like that especially in something like this it just makes you look immature and an asshole
So I'll wait, but it's a bit contradictory coming from someone like you, isn't it?
Very, but I'm trying to make something better out of myself
typical day in a shitskin country
N_A↗
typical day in a shitskin country
Unironically, this happens almost every day in Bahia, since the state has the highest crime rate in the country.
Braziliansoyteen↗
N_A↗
Show quoted text
typical day in a shitskin country
Unironically, this happens almost every day in Bahia, since the state has the highest crime rate in the country.
But in the end, BOPE does its job and saves those lives.
GGF777↗
Braziliansoyteen↗
Show quoted text
GGF777↗
Show quoted text
I hope the hostages are saved
There was no need to go doctos like that especially in something like this it just makes you look immature and an asshole
So I'll wait, but it's a bit contradictory coming from someone like you, isn't it?
Very, but I'm trying to make something better out of myself
Good for you Bro.
>Post #271492
@LithuaniaWonnered PAYDAY 2 IN REAL LIFE
God bless them and let them escape without any injuries
>Right now, in my state of Bahia—specifically in the "Nordeste de Amaralina" neighborhood—a crisis is unfolding: a teenager linked to a gang has entered a home and is holding five people hostage—two women and three children. The Special Police Operations Battalion has already been deployed.(No joke)
Post #290240
nusois unironically doctos react to a hostage situation :tendie:
Himedanshi↗
nusois unironically doctos react to a hostage situation :tendie:
But dats Giga
Robert_Anthony↗
Himedanshi↗
Show quoted text
nusois unironically doctos react to a hostage situation :tendie:
But dats Giga
Post #286636
>DOCTOOOOS. MY ENTIRE FAMILY IS ABOUT TO FUCKING DIE. WE ARE DROWNING IN OUR CAR. THE WATER LEVELS ARE RISING. OYYYYYYYYY
Post #293979
SDG
Log in to reply to this thread.