8 replies·145 views

Is Nick Fuentes West Alpinid

PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

2 days ago#2470716



Woah that's crazy mayne
2 days ago#2470741
Leonardo DiCaprio is West alpinid and he mogs TF out of nick qeq. Nick fuentes is mostly Mexican, likely a robust type from there.
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

2 days ago#2470840
spoof↗
Leonardo DiCaprio is West alpinid and he mogs TF out of nick qeq. Nick fuentes is mostly Mexican, likely a robust type from there.
Comparing Nick with native types from around the area near Mexico



2 days ago#2470918
PuertoRican↗
spoof↗
Show quoted text
Leonardo DiCaprio is West alpinid and he mogs TF out of nick qeq. Nick fuentes is mostly Mexican, likely a robust type from there.
Comparing Nick with native types from around the area near Mexico



Coinkey dink
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

2 days ago#2470924
Spic fuentes the branoon
Post #276531
2 days ago#2470927

How about "Gypsy Crusader"? :kek:
2 days ago#2470929

Also nick fuentes has a slightly noticeable widows peak which seems less present
2 days ago#2470931
Conkerjak↗

How about "Gypsy Crusader"? :kek:
Anatolian neolithic famer
2 days ago#2471526
I don't know
Log in to reply to this thread.