287 replies·1511 views

America is white

CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

5 days ago#2436712
It’s Anglo-Saxon you fucking retards
It’s in fact a white(Anglo) supremacist nations
It’s apart of the anglo-sphere
It’s white
/ 15
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

5 days ago#2436758
This is true
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

5 days ago#2436773(edited 5 days ago)
INDEED IT IS SO BUT I AM NOT SURE THAT IT WILL REMAIN THIS WAY
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

5 days ago#2436784
Facts
Post #128579
5 days ago#2436787
It was white but realistically it is hard to call it white in the modern era
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

5 days ago#2436789
>America is white
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

5 days ago#2436793
yeah
Genodile

The Siberian Wizard

5 days ago#2436805
America is brown
America is black
America is yellow
America is red
Carl

𖥞/✹

5 days ago#2436960
I am white
5 days ago#2437115·
56
bread

I do whatever

5 days ago#2437130
The Americans are white the peanut butter are brown the hills is green and the lightsaber is lime
Post #274508
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

5 days ago#2437141
Post #293267
5 days ago#2437159
CommuniARYAN↗
It’s Anglo-Saxon you fucking retards
It’s in fact a white(Anglo) supremacist nations
It’s apart of the anglo-sphere
It’s white
America is a jewish state you fucking idiot
5 days ago#2437165
Yorue the biggest lolcow on the site and you give all jews a bad name assuming youre not a larping faggot (which we already confirmed you are)
5 days ago#2437351
Post #281033
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

5 days ago#2437360
America should always be hecking diverse... you's can't take the trooth
nolly

i post for fun

5 days ago#2437369
american isn't really an ethnicity it depends on where you came from like im extremely pale because im of irish and british descent but im still "american" because my ancestors have lived here for the past couple hundred years
Feral

>hmmm I don't know if I should be in a 'rage now that the meds are working as intended. NWO worthy.

5 days ago#2437378
nolly↗
american isn't really an ethnicity it depends on where you came from like im extremely pale because im of irish and british descent but im still "american" because my ancestors have lived here for the past couple hundred years
gasp, #metoonotthatkindofmetooimeantrelatable. I am also Irish but one percent black
nolly

i post for fun

5 days ago#2437394
nolly↗
american isn't really an ethnicity it depends on where you came from like im extremely pale because im of irish and british descent but im still "american" because my ancestors have lived here for the past couple hundred years
i guess if you think about it the real americans would be the natives and their mutt descendants because they're a unique breed that specifically comes from america
niggerw33d

I stand on a building and throw up my arms to the sky and I swallow my pride

5 days ago#2437420
america is everything, unfortunately
its just mainly white, but its gonna get brappy real soon
/ 15
Log in to reply to this thread.