11 replies·76 views

Non-political and non-news thread

PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

6 days ago#2420985
Don't you start talking about some Donald Trump or Israel or economics, none of that, nothing :smart:
6 days ago#2420990
Bumping this so OP can get 5 boorubux
Vale

(⸸) | Ark of the Covenant

6 days ago#2421000
Everything is inherently political doe :reddit:
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

6 days ago#2421012
Vale↗
Everything is inherently political doe :reddit:
Uh no
LapeResbians14

Sherdee fatigue

6 days ago#2421114
>talking about some Donald Trump or Israel or economics
Post #254570
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

6 days ago#2421456
LapeResbians14↗
>talking about some Donald Trump or Israel or economics
Post #254570
You have to stop that okay this is a non-political thread
mreps

From Liam's iPad

6 days ago#2421463
Drumpf
Patagon

spamming bait

6 days ago#2421887
Okay
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

6 days ago#2421901
I think something happend once
Robert_Anthony

Its futile... or is it? You tell me

6 days ago#2422599
Something something snca I care about something something
Log in to reply to this thread.