News & Politics

Thoughts on Gunther?

I think he's funny.
Will he rape all of the shitskins?
Gerbils↗
I think he's funny.
kick buttowski gunther won
Giga
i like finn and jake more
he blames putin for charlie kirks death
Penisoider↗
Will he rape all of the shitskins?
Only the bad ones, likes ruzzians.
Gerbils↗
Penisoider↗
Show quoted text
Will he rape all of the shitskins?
Only the bad ones, likes ruzzians.
Why not the jeets and niggers? Why should we, the slavs, get raped?
Post #155798
Rez↗
he blames putin for charlie kirks death
I blame Russia for my failing marriage.
Penisoider↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
Only the bad ones, likes ruzzians.
Why not the jeets and niggers? Why should we, the slavs, get raped?
Because.. BECAUSE... RUZZIA ORK FREEZE MECKLENBURG NOW! MEXICO IN EU 2033!
Gerbils↗
Penisoider↗
Show quoted text
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
Only the bad ones, likes ruzzians.
Why not the jeets and niggers? Why should we, the slavs, get raped?
Because.. BECAUSE... RUZZIA ORK FREEZE MECKLENBURG NOW! MEXICO IN EU 2033!
What if I am against Putin, the pedophile?
N_A↗
Post #155798
Post #147806
Kike loving NATOfag
Penisoider↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
Because.. BECAUSE... RUZZIA ORK FREEZE MECKLENBURG NOW! MEXICO IN EU 2033!
What if I am against Putin, the pedophile?

1 billion little statelets for you, little ork
Usnutt↗
Kike loving NATOfag
I don't know
Gerbils↗
Penisoider↗
Show quoted text
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
Because.. BECAUSE... RUZZIA ORK FREEZE MECKLENBURG NOW! MEXICO IN EU 2033!
What if I am against Putin, the pedophile?

1 billion little statelets for you, little ork
What if I have Ukrainian ancestry and don't support this whole ZOGged war?
Penisoider↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text

1 billion little statelets for you, little ork
What if I have Ukrainian ancestry and don't support this whole ZOGged war?
Huh, good question. Call him on whatsapp and ask him the question.
If I'm sure. There was some allegations that he groomed his fans who are minors for some suggestive stuff. Also a boomer.
Log in to reply to this thread.