20 replies·198 views

SML is coming to Tubi

1 week ago#2404021
Post #52963
/ 2
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2404024
Slop.
1 week ago#2404029
tism.
FeralSchizo

feralglowie of CIAbooru

1 week ago#2404031
spergerald:giga:
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 week ago#2404033
Fake streaming service
1 week ago#2404039(edited 1 week ago)
cucumber↗
Fake streaming service
Real streaming service. (I know it's actually not I don't care)
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2404350
Puppet show for autists where the most popular character is also an autist :tism:
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 week ago#2404360
no way
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2404377(edited 1 week ago)
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children. I do suppose his show's content isn't the most inappropriate if compared with other series, but I still don't think it's responsible to market it to children.
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 week ago#2404407
PuertoRican↗
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children.
He prob doesn't and who cares.
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2404412
babababababababa↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children.
He prob doesn't and who cares.
He does. Go to his merch store.
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 week ago#2404425
PuertoRican↗
babababababababa↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children.
He prob doesn't and who cares.
He does. Go to his merch store.
He prob doesn't think its responsible is what I'm saying
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 week ago#2404431
Also wtf are these prices
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2404432
babababababababa↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
babababababababa↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children.
He prob doesn't and who cares.
He does. Go to his merch store.
He prob doesn't think its responsible is what I'm saying
Ah, that makes more sense
babababababababa

Muhammad Ali, or, whatever

1 week ago#2404440
Uncanny puppets that are worth a ton

1 week ago#2404459
PuertoRican↗
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children. I do suppose his show's content isn't the most inappropriate if compared with other series, but I still don't think it's responsible to market it to children.
He wants money
CrownSPBW

Always tomorrow, but never today.

1 week ago#2404480
>SML is coming to Tubi
Post #254570
PuertoRican

I am sorry to those I treated unjustly here.

1 week ago#2404487(edited 1 week ago)
Soywalker↗
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children. I do suppose his show's content isn't the most inappropriate if compared with other series, but I still don't think it's responsible to market it to children.
He wants money
Yeah, that's become pretty clear to me, he wants it even if through irresponsible practices like marketing the merchandise for his adult puppet show to children. At least it's not something worse, I guess, all things considered this is probably on the tamer side of edgy adult sitcoms of the sort, at the very least.
1 week ago#2404960
PuertoRican↗
Soywalker↗
Show quoted text
PuertoRican↗
Show quoted text
Something I wonder is how Logan thinks it can be responsible to market his show's merch specifically to children. I do suppose his show's content isn't the most inappropriate if compared with other series, but I still don't think it's responsible to market it to children.
He wants money
Yeah, that's become pretty clear to me, he wants it even if through irresponsible practices like marketing the merchandise for his adult puppet show to children. At least it's not something worse, I guess, all things considered this is probably on the tamer side of edgy adult sitcoms of the sort, at the very least.
>adult puppet show
Nobody over the age of 12 watches this slop and he knows it JFL
ConservativeWaluigi

ConservativeWaluigi

1 week ago#2405326
OP is a babyjak
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.