News & Politics

Are niggers real?

Debate.
I for one don't think so...
where is the proof of niggers being real?
Nigours
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
John_S_Pikeworth↗
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
O algo
Idk :nailbiter:
I mean i havent seen one
Beni↗
John_S_Pikeworth↗
Show quoted text
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
O algo
gemmy cobson
John_S_Pikeworth↗
Beni↗
Show quoted text
John_S_Pikeworth↗
Show quoted text
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
O algo
gemmy cobson
Onalgo
John_S_Pikeworth↗
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
true.
but niggers themselves are not real...
Niggers were created syntheticaly in a lab by the CIA to cause chaos and destruction
Serbian_Seressaner1↗
Niggers were created syntheticaly in a lab by the CIA to cause chaos and destruction
i think niggers were created by an evil scientist over years of breeding and eugenics, using italians as a baseline to create the wretched race and eventually using chimps to accelerate said progress.
John_S_Pikeworth↗
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
O algo
John_S_Pikeworth↗
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
this is actually how it works in latam btw
harbor↗
John_S_Pikeworth↗
Show quoted text
If you see somephono darker than you then It can consider being a nigger
this is actually how it works in latam btw
that picture of the indian calling the other indian subhuman
I don't know
I saw one
I don't know
More real than you imagine
Log in to reply to this thread.