78 replies·542 views

RIP Ratko Mladic

3 weeks ago#2235705(edited 3 weeks ago)
Now that it's been more tham a week with him gone I've finaly started to come to terms with it.
Kosovo is Serbia, Bosnia is Serbia, Croatia is Serbia, North Macadonia is Serbia. if you disagree with any of these then you are a kike loving, p-gooning pajeet.
@Olgol I don't know why people dislike you but I hate you for being a Bosnian Muslim. kys, Ratko should have ended every last one of you.
/ 4
3 weeks ago#2235784

I don't know how I will handle the death of Radovan, he is in his 80s now he doesn't have long...
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 weeks ago#2236329
You have shit for brains
3 weeks ago#2236331
Olgol↗
You have shit for brains
You have piss for a heart.
3 weeks ago#2236337
Olgol↗
You have shit for brains
you have a shell for skin, because you are a roach.
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 weeks ago#2236356
WicklowFrog↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
You have shit for brains
you have a shell for skin, because you are a roach.
Vindicating my claim
3 weeks ago#2236372
Olgol↗
You have shit for brains
olgol youre dumb as rocks
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 weeks ago#2236388
spoof↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
You have shit for brains
olgol youre dumb as rocks
3 weeks ago#2236392
Olgol↗
WicklowFrog↗
Show quoted text
you have a shell for skin, because you are a roach.
Vindicating my claim
stupid nigger kys I hate you bosniACK roach. ypu are turkroach coloniser I hate yoy ottoman scum
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

3 weeks ago#2236401
I didn't know Olgol was muslim.
3 weeks ago#2236405
MoistPepper↗
I didn't know Olgol was muslim.
I think he is idk.
3 weeks ago#2236484
oh okay
RestfulDreams

Listening to Boards of Canada

3 weeks ago#2238324
What about Slovenia and Montenegro?
RestfulDreams

Listening to Boards of Canada

3 weeks ago#2238334
MoistPepper↗
I didn't know Olgol was muslim.
WicklowFrog↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
I didn't know Olgol was muslim.
I think he is idk.
I think he is Croat Catholic
3 weeks ago#2239257
Olgol↗
spoof↗
Show quoted text
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
You have shit for brains
olgol youre dumb as rocks
bosnian so dumb they speechless
Olgol

Enemy of the fatherless nation (Shroom)

3 weeks ago#2241991
MoistPepper↗
I didn't know Olgol was muslim.
I'm not OP is just a retard who thinks only Muslims hated Mladic. Obviously not
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2241993
spoof↗
Olgol↗
Show quoted text
bosnian so dumb they speechless
>bosnian so dumb they speechless
Post #285577
hoholjak

Don't take my posts or me seriously

3 weeks ago#2241995(edited 3 weeks ago)
Hes burning in hell rn
3 weeks ago#2242049
woah
LesothosTopRapist

social democrat

3 weeks ago#2242074

They did this few days ago at some football game
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.