Why do people become fans of the Columbine shooters?
I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.
Misanthropy + Edgelordism
because of people with severe mental issues developed through getting bullied and becoming outcasts, so they become attached to those shooters because they were also picked on and like to fantasize being in their shoes, taking revenge on your bullies (ev&doe they murdured a lot more).
and also the fact their fans are young women who think they can fix broken boys.
and also the fact their fans are young women who think they can fix broken boys.
Because they are retarded tccucks
they are faggots who think having no morals is good but if you were to stick a gun in their face and kill their entire family infront of them they would cry like the faggots they are then when you aim the gun at them watch the fuckers shit and piss themselves and beg you to not kill them
<God I'm such an outcast faggot who got bullied and I hate my life so much omg just like my heckin school shooterino who was a lonely faggot piece of shit too.I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.
He's so relatable and heckin cute and I'm so like edgy for liking him, I'm gonna draw gay ship art of him kissing another school shooterino.<God I'm such an outcast faggot who got bullied and I hate my life so much omg just like my heckin school shooterino who was a lonely faggot piece of shit too.Show quoted text
I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.He's so relatable and heckin cute and I'm so like edgy for liking him, I'm gonna draw gay ship art of him kissing another school shooterino.
im actually confused about whether its even safe edgy or not anymore
Go back to poopoopeepee.winShow quoted text
<God I'm such an outcast faggot who got bullied and I hate my life so much omg just like my heckin school shooterino who was a lonely faggot piece of shit too.He's so relatable and heckin cute and I'm so like edgy for liking him, I'm gonna draw gay ship art of him kissing another school shooterino.
2 injured 1 killed (the preparator)Show quoted text
<God I'm such an outcast faggot who got bullied and I hate my life so much omg just like my heckin school shooterino who was a lonely faggot piece of shit too.He's so relatable and heckin cute and I'm so like edgy for liking him, I'm gonna draw gay ship art of him kissing another school shooterino.
Because they are harmless retards.
Because they are harmless retards.

Because at first. It fits the idea of "victims standing up against their bullies" agenda.I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.
Actual students, teachers and survivors broke that bullshit agenda made by idiots who sympathize with that Jew and that misanthrope Satanist. Because they were the biggest bullies in the Columbine school, they daily bullied people. But then got bullied in return for being nihilistic and misanthropic retards. And they couldn't take it anymore so they decided to kill people all because they didn't accept their subhuman nihilistic misanthrope views. Also add in they killed animals and tortures animals. Add in both of them had committed severe crimes such as felony theft, criminal mischief, stealing, property vandalism, destruction of property, shooting fireworks at homes, throwing rocks at random people's homes, popping tires of cars, shooting airsoft and paintball guns at cars. Along with hacking computer systems to gain student records for their kill list, making multiple terroristic threats, making pipe bombs and lastly detonating illegal explosive devices. And it was known a year before the shooting that they made a threat to shoot up the school.
They weren't hated for being just stupid outcasts. They were misanthropes and nihilists, extreme aggressive towards students and teachers, committed crimes, terroristic threats and all kinds of insane shit. Also animal abuse killing animals for the "fun of it"<God I'm such an outcast faggot who got bullied and I hate my life so much omg just like my heckin school shooterino who was a lonely faggot piece of shit too.Show quoted text
I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.He's so relatable and heckin cute and I'm so like edgy for liking him, I'm gonna draw gay ship art of him kissing another school shooterino.
the target audience for this wall of text isn't interested sadly, they just think its cool looking from a victim perspective thinking its black and white which i cant say much aboutBecause at first. It fits the idea of "victims standing up against their bullies" agenda.Show quoted text
I just can’t really explain it fully myself. I think many people consider them cool or something like that.
Actual students, teachers and survivors broke that bullshit agenda made by idiots who sympathize with that Jew and that misanthrope Satanist. Because they were the biggest bullies in the Columbine school, they daily bullied people. But then got bullied in return for being nihilistic and misanthropic retards. And they couldn't take it anymore so they decided to kill people all because they didn't accept their subhuman nihilistic misanthrope views. Also add in they killed animals and tortures animals. Add in both of them had committed severe crimes such as felony theft, criminal mischief, stealing, property vandalism, destruction of property, shooting fireworks at homes, throwing rocks at random people's homes, popping tires of cars, shooting airsoft and paintball guns at cars. Along with hacking computer systems to gain student records for their kill list, making multiple terroristic threats, making pipe bombs and lastly detonating illegal explosive devices. And it was known a year before the shooting that they made a threat to shoot up the school.
Log in to reply to this thread.










