17 replies·201 views

Was hitler jewish?

1 month ago#2129419
i had an art teacher that said he was a jew that hated jews
mreps

From Liam's iPad

1 month ago#2129431
Most likely not but it's funny so I'll say yes
1 month ago#2129550
mreps↗
Most likely not but it's funny so I'll say yes
informative
zeickou

Any and all discussion of mustard is banned and will now warrant a flat 1 day ban.

1 month ago#2130516
not really but he did help the jews immigrate to palestine (and most of the nazis worked for the mossad after ww2)
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#2130683
Hitler was a Labour zionist:smart:
Carl

𖥞/✹

1 month ago#2131004
No
MymyWABAG

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty.

1 month ago#2131392
fun fact: Namibian villages used to have local “Belly masters”- Men with large bellies who were signals of the village’s prosperity
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 month ago#2132060
Yes
outset

professional clown

1 month ago#2132394
i am jewish
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

1 month ago#2132408
What if I had a bbc?
1 month ago#2132410
I don't know
Soykisser

serious/remoralized account

1 month ago#2132827
wow
1 month ago#2144604
outset↗
i am jewish
me too
1 month ago#2144622
no, he was rasied catholic
1 month ago#2144634
spoof↗
no, he was rasied catholic
could've been a crypto jew
1 month ago#2144643
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
spoof↗
Show quoted text
no, he was rasied catholic
could've been a crypto jew
me, an austrian tradcath whos also a crypto-jew
Post #280446
1 month ago#2144659
spoof↗
DinkierFruitedWarPin↗
Show quoted text
could've been a crypto jew
me, an austrian tradcath whos also a crypto-jew
Post #280446
the better question is if hitler was good for being jewish or bad for being jewish
Log in to reply to this thread.