10 replies·164 views

Personal opinion on Thomas Sankara and Burkina Faso in general?

1 month ago#2102526
Thomas Sankara was pretty keyed ngl, I don't see anything wrong with his politics and what he's done to the country.
1 month ago#2102719
Nigga got zero reppeys:kek:
2 weeks ago#2317039
Chud↗
Nigga got zero reppeys:kek:
pity reppey from a chudposter is crazy
2 weeks ago#2317198
Busmowerman↗
Chud↗
Show quoted text
Nigga got zero reppeys:kek:
pity reppey from a chudposter is crazy
Thomas Sankara is goated doe. I haven't heard an argument on my he was a bad leader.
2 weeks ago#2317203
I don't know
2 weeks ago#2317212
Zwedon↗
I don't know
What do you even do
2 weeks ago#2317222
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
I don't know
What do you even do
how do you mean
2 weeks ago#2317244
Zwedon↗
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Show quoted text
What do you even do
how do you mean
I seriously don't want this thread to be derailed and the only reason why I'm sending this is to bump it.
The most you have contributed to soybooru (or your life) as a whole is forcing your epi-brim snca esl carbon dust 'tan variant, and spamming the Anton Chigurh mexiaryan in every post
2 weeks ago#2317253
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Zwedon↗
Show quoted text
BrapArmstrong1228↗
Show quoted text
What do you even do
how do you mean
I seriously don't want this thread to be derailed and the only reason why I'm sending this is to bump it.
The most you have contributed to soybooru (or your life) as a whole is forcing your epi-brim snca esl carbon dust 'tan variant, and spamming the Anton Chigurh mexiaryan in every post
woah
Admre

Mummy wants a bar of dark chocolate

2 weeks ago#2318007
Good lad
2 weeks ago#2320878
I don't know too much about him, but ibrahim tarore has even less people taking him seriously than nicolas maduro
Log in to reply to this thread.