152 replies·1300 views
Slavs
Asoori
The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.
This is not my fight since I am not White, but I really like Slavic people and think they are underrated.Do you think Slavs deserve their reputation for being in the F tier of white nationalities according to Twitter?
>Protected Europe 3 time
From the Mongols and the Ottomans
>Invited the periodic Table
>Invented the first assault fully automatic rifle
And they have beautiful culture in general and the mentality of a warrior, Slavic countries have the least Niggers for a reason, they are sub-humans because they lived around sub-humans for long and had either to sink to their level or simply die, many such cases.
werbell_iii
SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS
1 month ago#2054402
helichadian
CAPE VERDE WON
1 month ago#2054405
to best combat subhumans, become oneThis is not my fight since I am not White, but I really like Slavic people and think they are underrated.Show quoted text
Do you think Slavs deserve their reputation for being in the F tier of white nationalities according to Twitter?
>Protected Europe 3 time
From the Mongols and the Ottomans
>Invited the periodic Table Table
>Invented the first assault fully automatic rifle
Fedorov Avtomat
And they have beautiful culture in general and the mentality of a warrior, Slavic countries have the least Niggers for a reason, they are sub-humans because they lived around sub-humans for long and had either to sink to their level or simply die, many such cases.
Kazakh_soy
Anti-cheeseskin
1 month ago#2054410
Nuke ruzzia
Asoori
The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.
western slavs like czechs, polacks, croats or slovenes are better mostly because of BGC and overall proximity to EuropeDependent on what slavs we are talking about, but genuinely catholic slavs are gooder then some other whites like greeks, latinx, romanians or albanians
1 month ago#2055750
This is not my fight since I am not White, but I really like Slavic people and think they are underrated.Show quoted text
Do you think Slavs deserve their reputation for being in the F tier of white nationalities according to Twitter?
>Protected Europe 3 time
From the Mongols and the Ottomans
>Invited the periodic Table
>Invented the first assault fully automatic rifle
And they have beautiful culture in general and the mentality of a warrior, Slavic countries have the least Niggers for a reason, they are sub-humans because they lived around sub-humans for long and had either to sink to their level or simply die, many such cases.
Asoori
The sane person in a world full of insane people will be called insane.
1 month ago#2055986
Again, because they lived around sub-humans.Show quoted text
This is not my fight since I am not White, but I really like Slavic people and think they are underrated.
>Protected Europe 3 time
From the Mongols and the Ottomans
>Invited the periodic Table
>Invented the first assault fully automatic rifle
And they have beautiful culture in general and the mentality of a warrior, Slavic countries have the least Niggers for a reason, they are sub-humans because they lived around sub-humans for long and had either to sink to their level or simply die, many such cases.
I know it's hard for you as a Saracen to understand this because the cause often cannot understand the effect
1 month ago#2056013
evendoe im not a saracenAgain, because they lived around sub-humans.Show quoted text
Show quoted text
This is not my fight since I am not White, but I really like Slavic people and think they are underrated.
>Protected Europe 3 time
From the Mongols and the Ottomans
>Invited the periodic Table
>Invented the first assault fully automatic rifle
And they have beautiful culture in general and the mentality of a warrior, Slavic countries have the least Niggers for a reason, they are sub-humans because they lived around sub-humans for long and had either to sink to their level or simply die, many such cases.
I know it's hard for you as a Saracen to understand this because the cause often cannot understand the effect
Log in to reply to this thread.





