News & Politics

thoughts on abortion?

tth
/ 10
Mandatory abortions for niggers
I'm pro choice
Thub? Is that you?
Vale↗
Thub? Is that you?
why people keep calling me thub
Pro-choice
wLornaGoonz↗
Vale↗
Show quoted text
Thub? Is that you?
why people keep calling me thub
this is definitely thub bro
>ermm whos thub hehe.. idk him..heh why do people keep calling meh that meep
Good
Abortion is le good because it kills more niggers than white people
sin
Noubcadi↗
Abortion is le good because it kills more niggers than white people
I say dis
I love it
isnt abortion just killing babies
Noubcadi↗
Abortion is le good because it kills more niggers than white people
dnbs is le morally bad
bad
wLornaGoonz↗
isnt abortion just killing babies
Mass DNB farm
wLornaGoonz↗
isnt abortion just killing babies
yes
Depends
Noubcadi↗
wLornaGoonz↗
Show quoted text
isnt abortion just killing babies
Mass DNB farm
dnb+dab+dcb+dhb= db
LuxHere↗
Noubcadi↗
Show quoted text
Abortion is le good because it kills more niggers than white people
dnbs is le morally bad
and you're one to talk about morals
/ 10
Log in to reply to this thread.