5 replies·183 views
flock cameras are actually a great thing
cropson
cropson
i think flock cameras are actually good. they keep people safe by watching criminals. criminals are 38% less likely to commit a crime if they know they're being watched.
i dont get why people dont like them if you dont like them that means you're defo hiding something. opsec vs im hiding that i kill people or algo
i dont get why people dont like them if you dont like them that means you're defo hiding something. opsec vs im hiding that i kill people or algo
1 month ago#1858333
1 month ago#1858372
I mean I think they are unironically over hated. The government could easily track you down before these were installed by just using the gps on your phone.
cropson
cropson
State_Mandated_Poop_Machines
I am two poops ahead.
1 month ago#1858684
So thats why niggers are destroying themvery very true, if the governent just wanted you they would flock cameras are a net positive for societyShow quoted text
I mean I think they are unironically over hated. The government could easily track you down before these were installed by just using the gps on your phone.
Log in to reply to this thread.

