23 replies·288 views

Pineapple on pizza?

Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1787538
Here are some common ways of eating pineapple on pizza

1. regular. chucks of pineapple

2. small. smaller pineapple shreds (often liked by people who say that they dislike example 1)

3. rings. gargantuan rings of pineapple (sick fuck)

4. without pineapple

you all can argue about this. i like pineapple but i can confirm that it gets a bit overwhelming. i would like to try example 2 one day.
/ 2
1 month ago#1787539
Okay.
1 month ago#1787543
I don't know
1 month ago#1787818
but what if instead of pineapple rings it was onion rings
Jeff

You can succeed integrity_check, I believe in you

1 month ago#1787827
What did Pineapple do
Kaiser

Get Serious

1 month ago#1787829
how did you get 2k
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1787864
Kaiser↗
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
Som3phono

niggers tounge my anus

1 month ago#1787869
Half the raisin people put on pizza is stufff millennials came up with to feel quirky
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

1 month ago#1787870
>pineapple on pizza
might aswell put rotisserie chicken on pizza while you're at it
Shitskinbraps

The man the myth the legend

1 month ago#1787873


Philippe↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
Can i have some boorubux please
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1787874
Raisinskinbraps↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
Can i have some boorubux please
NO
Shitskinbraps

The man the myth the legend

1 month ago#1787876
Philippe↗
Raisinskinbraps↗
Show quoted text
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
Can i have some boorubux please
NO
PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING I PROMISE
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1787883
Raisinskinbraps↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Raisinskinbraps↗
Show quoted text
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
Can i have some boorubux please
NO
PLEASE I WILL DO ANYTHING I PROMISE
nah
1 month ago#1787901
Philippe↗
Raisinskinbraps↗
Show quoted text
Can i have some boorubux please
NO
Not helping the poor outside of camera? Yeah ok mr beast you're donzo when I'll expose you!
Kaiser

Get Serious

1 month ago#1787905
Philippe↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
how did you get 2k
Good luck on the nu slots
ah
Philippe

Herring Choker

1 month ago#1787915
QQlive↗
Philippe↗
Show quoted text
Raisinskinbraps↗
Show quoted text
Can i have some boorubux please
NO
Not helping the poor outside of camera? Yeah ok mr beast you're donzo when I'll expose you!
its Master Beast to you SLIME
Wordsalot

Join me in death.

1 month ago#1787921
It fucking sucks I hate it
GOKUPOSTER

IF YOU CAN READ THIS 🎉CONGRATULATIONS🎉, YOURE GAY!

1 month ago#1788127
DerSoylentDrinker↗
>pineapple on pizza
might aswell put rotisserie chicken on pizza while you're at it
that sounds amazing!
pietyWQN

Piety Status: It's Miller Time!

1 month ago#1788141
Disgusting.
moidslayer

i'm a demon kitty i love rainbows and tacos and cats and randomness

1 month ago#1788190
DerSoylentDrinker↗
>pineapple on pizza
might aswell put rotisserie chicken on pizza while you're at it
great idea!
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.