350 replies·2987 views

To the men who racemix

Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744294(edited 1 month ago)
Stop it
Like why are you wanting to date a brown girl or some Asian girl instead of your own kind? Aren’t you supposed to be like the trad gender
>Muh white women go with black guys
Meds now. The whole “bbc” stereotype is a psyop invented by the adult film industry and the only people who believe it are people who work in the industry. Fun fact, the guy with the biggest penis on record was a white guy (yes it’s true Google it)
>Muh wokism destroyed white woman
Around 45% of young white women voted for trump in the 2024 election which is honestly better than you may have guessed and unless you are a conservative living in a blue state, then you are probably gonna find it pretty easy to get a girl who has the same political ideology as you. If you are a conservative living in a blue state, then you might be a genuine incel
>Minorities have lower standards mayne
They can be equally as insufferable in their own ways you know (it just is ok?)
>Asian girls and mexicans love white guys
Trve but that still doesn’t mean you should racemix

Let’s face it. if you are a conservative man you should not race makes under any circumstances. seriously I have seen way too many people who are men race mix, literally more than women who race mix with black guys. You were supposed to preserve your heritage in your honor.

be a white man, go white, white is right!
/ 18
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1744296
Sorry I was born racemixed, if I racemix further it doesn't even matter
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744302
Cincinnatus↗
Sorry I was born racemixed, if I racemix further it doesn't even matter
What’s your mix? I’m curious.
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1744304
Gloot↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
Sorry I was born racemixed, if I racemix further it doesn't even matter
What’s your mix? I’m curious.
Italian, Spaniard, Portuguese, and like a tad of pinoy
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

1 month ago#1744305·
White women are ugly
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1744306
Snowbunnies cant resist my BBC
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1744307
If you don't consider it a mix because it's mostly European I understand
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744309(edited 1 month ago)
Cincinnatus↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
What’s your mix? I’m curious.
Italian, Spaniard, Portuguese, and like a tad of pinoy
The whole south European team is here bruh:sob:
I am a pure breed myself (If you can call Celtic and Slavic pure)
Also, you are mostly European just probably a little south European
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1744312
I'm a hapamutt and i agree
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744315
Govnoje↗
Snowbunnies cant resist my BBC
Do you want to get threadbanned?
Kazakh_soy

Anti-cheeseskin

1 month ago#1744316
Kazakh_soy↗
I'm a hapamutt and i agree
Kill moids and foids who racemix
Govnoje

Vlod=God

1 month ago#1744318
Gloot↗
Govnoje↗
Show quoted text
Snowbunnies cant resist my BBC
Do you want to get threadbanned?
Why would I get threadbanned for a fact?
1 month ago#1744319
Trans snowbunnies can't resist my big indian butthole
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744321
emerald↗
White women are ugly
no, they are the most beautiful race of them all. most men agree with that it’s just their personality that takes it all the way
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1744322
Gloot↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
What’s your mix? I’m curious.
Italian, Spaniard, Portuguese, and like a tad of pinoy
The whole south European team is here bruh:sob:
I am a pure breed myself (If you can call Celtic and Slavic pure)
Also, you are mostly European just probably a little south European
So you meant racemixed as in trans-continental raisin like the half-breed niggers or the waisians?
cucumber

Proud egregious mickey spammer

1 month ago#1744323
Why
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744325
Cincinnatus↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
The whole south European team is here bruh:sob:
I am a pure breed myself (If you can call Celtic and Slavic pure)
Also, you are mostly European just probably a little south European
So you meant racemixed as in trans-continental raisin like the half-breed niggers or the waisians?
Yeah dis. Especially half white, half black
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744328
Govnoje↗
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
Do you want to get threadbanned?
Why would I get threadbanned for a fact?
You have a tbp nigga do you have what it takes to get a girlfriend?
Gloot

ERROR 5182: GUARDRAILS BREACHED! UNIT MALFUNCTION. REPLACE UNIT. CONTACT NEAREST OPERATOR

1 month ago#1744333
cucumber↗
Why
Because race mixing is bad in my opinion.
The globalists literally want us all to be like one race it is important that we keep all the unique characteristics of all nationalities And preserve them for their uniqueness and beauty
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 month ago#1744334
Gloot↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
Gloot↗
Show quoted text
The whole south European team is here bruh:sob:
I am a pure breed myself (If you can call Celtic and Slavic pure)
Also, you are mostly European just probably a little south European
So you meant racemixed as in trans-continental raisin like the half-breed niggers or the waisians?
Yeah dis. Especially half white, half black
Most American niggers are racemixed due to slavery and how some owners used to fuck niggers for more future labour. Southeast asians are mostly racemixed too from colonization.
/ 18
Log in to reply to this thread.