Men.. Are awful...
Sometimes when it's quiet I sit on the shower floor (I have a pretty big shower) and pretend I'm girl who has been raped (I'm a guy irl).
I sit and hold my head in my hands rocking it back and forth and sobbing quietly, then I quickly splash some water over my face and wipe the imaginary mascara off my eyes until I runs down my cheeks. At this point I'm usually fairly distraught.
Next, I open my mouth and wash the imaginary semen out. I make sure I gag and splutter, sometimes I even out my fingers down my throat to make sure it's all gone. The final stage is the most emotionally draining part of the entire ordeal.
I stand up, put my ass under the show flow, then lean forward and begin to wash the rapists imaginary cum out of my asshole and "vagina" (I just pretend). I do this for quite a while, to make sure it's all gone.
Then I collapse on the floor again and just break down hysterically. No girls should ever go through what I just did. All men are animals.
I sit and hold my head in my hands rocking it back and forth and sobbing quietly, then I quickly splash some water over my face and wipe the imaginary mascara off my eyes until I runs down my cheeks. At this point I'm usually fairly distraught.
Next, I open my mouth and wash the imaginary semen out. I make sure I gag and splutter, sometimes I even out my fingers down my throat to make sure it's all gone. The final stage is the most emotionally draining part of the entire ordeal.
I stand up, put my ass under the show flow, then lean forward and begin to wash the rapists imaginary cum out of my asshole and "vagina" (I just pretend). I do this for quite a while, to make sure it's all gone.
Then I collapse on the floor again and just break down hysterically. No girls should ever go through what I just did. All men are animals.
I absolutely fucking hate you for making me read this bullraisin
Yup. Thread bannedI absolutely fucking hate you for making me read this bullraisin

Do you want to get threadbanned too?
You didn't HAVE to read it...I absolutely fucking hate you for making me read this bullraisin
ok
Doing dis for the boorubuckeroos award
yea
L @Dove and @Funnybenny18 alts
just say that you are gay
Bro kekked
Bro wants him to say that he's gayjust say that you are gay
Log in to reply to this thread.


