News & Politics

Can a shitskin ever be accpeted to the white folk

all i want is to be like u guys.....:sad:
i know theres barely any real white people here but im still curious about your input
Yes
Zlatan↗
Yes
im gonna cry....
finally.....................
clarity...
only if you look like this
Post #214654
>I need wyte approval saar mi honorary
Why dont you just be a normie instead of a racially dysphoric freak. I have serious groyper fatigue
If there are at least around 50%-70% white, then I'll think about it
Dooble67↗
If there are at least around 50%-70% white, then I'll think about it
The other non-white percentage must NOT be Japanese, pajeet, or Filipino
Dooble67↗
Dooble67↗
Show quoted text
If there are at least around 50%-70% white, then I'll think about it
The other non-white percentage must NOT be asian, pajeet, or Filipino
Those are the groups most affected by racial dysphoria
Joe_Barbaro↗
Post #214654
>I need wyte approval saar mi honorary
what is so great about not being white
Fest303↗
only if you look like this
i do
Log in to reply to this thread.