25 replies·342 views

Which country would you buy?

1 month ago#1699870
If you were able to buy and run one single country, which one would it be?
/ 2
1 month ago#1699893
Good question I would say Uruguay
1 month ago#1699903
AndreyVlasovREAL↗
Good question I would say Uruguay
why
Nobody1

Honorary Minion Pol Face from India.

1 month ago#1700071
Gibraltar, smart investment.
1 month ago#1700090
ApsieSprokeConsumer↗
AndreyVlasovREAL↗
Show quoted text
Good question I would say Uruguay
why
So I can have my personal country far away from nigger hell and also turn it into a vlasovite state with 100 billion vlasov statues
Kaiser

Get Serious

1 month ago#1700101
probably egypt, it has wasted potential as a tourist country but primarily for infrastructure too, i'd improve it
14lesothowon88

wew, anyways what were you saying?

1 month ago#1700105(edited 1 month ago)
indonesia so i can enslave everyone and eventually sink it into the ocean
1 month ago#1700161
Kaiser↗
probably egypt, it has wasted potential as a tourist country but primarily for infrastructure too, i'd improve it
I bought a property in Egypt and what they do for you is they give you the property
AdolfTrumpson

Finland VVON Doe

1 month ago#1700207
Definitely a good question and a hard one. Like I once had a plan I would definitely buy land in Africa. Why so? Because blood diamonds.
Kaiser

Get Serious

1 month ago#1700235
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
probably egypt, it has wasted potential as a tourist country but primarily for infrastructure too, i'd improve it
I bought a property in Egypt and what they do for you is they give you the property
Ayo chill the fuck out yo
Paranoid

Logging Out, I will never forget you

1 month ago#1700260
egypt so i can remove the pyramids
Krab

This space was intentionally left blank

1 month ago#1700263
Australia
autisticnuswa1488

This account has been sold to the highest bidder, thanks for quick buck and falling for all my bait.

1 month ago#1700269
united nations
0l0

im not taking a break since im addicted bidawae

1 month ago#1700326
Africa :smart:
Zlatan

Another Day Another Victory For The OG Taking Down The Sweats

1 month ago#1700342
Burkina Faso so I can raise the price of mangoes on a international scale and then the Planet
Cobblefan

Mama bear vibes

1 month ago#1700354
Israel and india
1 month ago#1700377
boorbux threads
Bens

Kys Normigger

1 month ago#1701100
Nepal, lesotho or sealand
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.