15 replies·214 views

BOUGAINVILLE THREAD

2 months ago#1609226
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 months ago#1609238
Support to our black brothers from 🇧🇦🇧🇦🇧🇦
2 months ago#1609264
Respect from Mumbai 🗿🗿🗿
2 months ago#1616787


Only in BOUGAINVILLE :kek:
2 months ago#1616795
MANGOLOCOFRK↗

Only in BOUGAINVILLE :kek:
TVFF
Margarine_Man

ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE

2 months ago#1616803
I BET LAND IS CHEAP
2 months ago#1616811

WTF is going on in bougainville
2 months ago#1617737
ChristPilledWarrior↗

WTF is going on in bougainville
This is all PAPUA NEW GUINEA'S fault and probably AUSTRALIA too.
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

2 months ago#1617914
MANGOLOCOFRK↗
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Show quoted text

WTF is going on in bougainville
This is all PAPUA NEW GUINEA'S fault and probably AUSTRALIA too.
did you know that theres a remote location in papua new guinea where families take their relatives who suffer from syphilis and drop them off there to die :informative:
2 months ago#1618132

Uncle_Spaghettio↗unverified
did you know that theres a remote location in papua new guinea where families take their relatives who suffer from syphilis and drop them off there to die :informative:
Another great reason for BOUGAINVILLE independence
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1618134
Bougaineville is a snca poonerhell
2 months ago#1622902
Mymykiller1488↗
Bougaineville is a snca poonerhell
changed profile picture within 24 hours award
DerSoylentDrinker

most of you deserve to die

2 months ago#1622907
Earth is getting a new update :sob:
Mymykiller1488

I am not racist! I just hate niggas.And i like fpe and talk about it with tiquan and Wooski.

2 months ago#1626668
MANGOLOCOFRK↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Bougaineville is a snca poonerhell
changed profile picture within 24 hours award
The portuguese was a boogeyman
Log in to reply to this thread.