Racism doesn't work
My friends just keep me around to laugh at me, I don't think they actually like me at all. I'll make racist jokes and people laugh but I know what they really think. They think it's funny but they're disgusted that they're laughing and they think I'm evil, and their disgust with themselves turns to hatred for me. I hate these fucking boot-licking faggot normies who unquestioningly accept the status quo. "We're all the same" "Race is just a social construct" "That's not very nice" "It's socioeconomic factors" "You can't joke about that" all the same lines repeated without any basis for these assumptions. They're just repeating lines, I HATE THESE NORMIES they need to rot and burn forever in fiery brimstone with a worm boring through their body for all eternity. But this is my life, and if I don't let it go then I'll just be digging my grave until I die. I like black women too, I can't deny it anymore. I just want to racemix.
You want to racemix with a lightbrown skinned T40 eye coloured jordanian foidMy friends just keep me around to laugh at me, I don't think they actually like me at all. I'll make racist jokes and people laugh but I know what they really think. They think it's funny but they're disgusted that they're laughing and they think I'm evil, and their disgust with themselves turns to hatred for me. I hate these fucking boot-licking faggot normies who unquestioningly accept the status quo. "We're all the same" "Race is just a social construct" "That's not very nice" "It's socioeconomic factors" "You can't joke about that" all the same lines repeated without any basis for these assumptions. They're just repeating lines, I HATE THESE NORMIES they need to rot and burn forever in fiery brimstone with a worm boring through their body for all eternity. But this is my life, and if I don't let it go then I'll just be digging my grave until I die. I like black women too, I can't deny it anymore. I just want to racemix.
I would drop all my racist beliefs for @cobblestoneYou want to racemix with a lightbrown skinned T40 eye coloured jordanian foidShow quoted text
My friends just keep me around to laugh at me, I don't think they actually like me at all. I'll make racist jokes and people laugh but I know what they really think. They think it's funny but they're disgusted that they're laughing and they think I'm evil, and their disgust with themselves turns to hatred for me. I hate these fucking boot-licking faggot normies who unquestioningly accept the status quo. "We're all the same" "Race is just a social construct" "That's not very nice" "It's socioeconomic factors" "You can't joke about that" all the same lines repeated without any basis for these assumptions. They're just repeating lines, I HATE THESE NORMIES they need to rot and burn forever in fiery brimstone with a worm boring through their body for all eternity. But this is my life, and if I don't let it go then I'll just be digging my grave until I die. I like black women too, I can't deny it anymore. I just want to racemix.
dnr
just give up. ever since you got deflowered as a senitor its been over.
Shut up kike.
Was coal until the last two sentences
you cant racemix with black. you are already brownWas coal until the last two sentences
My friends just keep me around to laugh at me, I don't think they actually like me at all. I'll make racist jokes and people laugh but I know what they really think. They think it's funny but they're disgusted that they're laughing and they think I'm evil, and their disgust with themselves turns to hatred for me. I hate these fucking boot-licking faggot normies who unquestioningly accept the status quo. "We're all the same" "Race is just a social construct" "That's not very nice" "It's socioeconomic factors" "You can't joke about that" all the same lines repeated without any basis for these assumptions. They're just repeating lines, I HATE THESE NORMIES they need to rot and burn forever in fiery brimstone with a worm boring through their body for all eternity. But this is my life, and if I don't let it go then I'll just be digging my grave until I die. I like black women too, I can't deny it anymore. I just want to racemix.
>I just want to racemix
Absolutely blacked by BBC
Absolutely blacked by BBC
YQUR DEMQTIQN SISSIFIED YQU
Someone looks like that or says that yeah
Also @goid lost, OP is trying to skinsuit me
Also @goid lost, OP is trying to skinsuit me
Nope, just youSomeone looks like that or says that yeah
Do you get invited to hangouts
W thread
No. They only hang out with me when they see meDo you get invited to hangouts
Fall off of the century
Log in to reply to this thread.


