News & Politics

Today is Eid al-Adha

Eid mubarek
Post #157302
/ 5
>Post #183531
million↗
>Post #183531
sybau
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
million↗
Show quoted text
>Post #183531
sybau
Nuh uh
eid mubarak akhi
Owais↗
eid mubarak akhi
You tho
Eid Mubarak Muslimsbros, May the Most High grant peace to our father of faith, Abraham and his son Isaac
haitiandealer↗
Eid Mubarak Muslimsbros, May the Most High grant peace to our father of faith, Abraham and his son Isaac
Amen
I got £20 gifted by my family :wholesome:
Post #159386
so this is why I saw a lot of hijabs today
loot↗
so this is why I saw a lot of hijabs today
where you even live nigga
Granite↗
loot↗
Show quoted text
so this is why I saw a lot of hijabs today
where you even live nigga
Failing penis
EID MUBARAK NIGGA KILL ALL SOMALIS
Mymykiller1488↗
EID MUBARAK NIGGA KILL ALL SOMALIS
Aren't Somalis also Muslim?
Aryanchud↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
EID MUBARAK NIGGA KILL ALL SOMALIS
Aren't Somalis also Muslim?
Kaffirs who larp. They are a shittier ahmaddiya cult. Kill cushites or this can be you Post #236036
Eid Mubarak akhi
Mymykiller1488↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
EID MUBARAK NIGGA KILL ALL SOMALIS
Aren't Somalis also Muslim?
Kaffirs who larp. They are a shittier ahmaddiya cult. Kill cushites or this can be you Post #236036
I'm not Muslim nor do I speak Arabic so I have no idea what the fuck any of that means(also that Swedish guy tho..:cheeky:).
Aryanchud↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Kaffirs who larp. They are a shittier ahmaddiya cult. Kill cushites or this can be you Post #236036
I'm not Muslim nor do I speak Arabic so I have no idea what the fuck any of that means(also that Swedish guy tho..:cheeky:).
He was killed by ilhan omar
Mymykiller1488↗
Aryanchud↗
Show quoted text
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
Kaffirs who larp. They are a shittier ahmaddiya cult. Kill cushites or this can be you Post #236036
I'm not Muslim nor do I speak Arabic so I have no idea what the fuck any of that means(also that Swedish guy tho..:cheeky:).
He was killed by ilhan omar
Ilhan Omar is unironically a cutie pie
Aryanchud↗
Mymykiller1488↗
Show quoted text
He was killed by ilhan omar
Ilhan Omar is unironically a cutie pie
SOMALINIGGA I WILL RAPE YO NIGGA ASS CLIT
/ 5
Log in to reply to this thread.