14 replies·289 views

We should detonate every nuclear bomb on japan

japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#52428
Japan has too much fnf pedos, tranime and is direct threat to the sharty and 'ru we can forget about india and Israel for now
Turrican

Bara döda fiskar följer strömmen

6 months ago#52448
India has been nothing but good for the sharty
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#52536
Turrican↗
India has been nothing but good for the sharty
'Jeet detected
6 months ago#55936
kys jeet
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#55940
First 'teen with a brain on 'ru
6 months ago#56137
Japan has produced a lot of premium sharty culture, you mexican tranny nigger
Joe_Barbaro

I'm trying to quit this website for half a year I'm addicted I don't want to post here help me

6 months ago#57159
yes
Jaffa

I'm a cake not a biscuit!

6 months ago#57256
I have not yet visited Japan, is it good? from the walking tour videos on YouTube it looks quite nice!
I have traveled to many other countries though, I loved the beaches in Spain!
6 months ago#57285
japan is snca bomb vietnam
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

6 months ago#58085
Japón es cagada
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

6 months ago#58165
Peruvian_Chud↗
Japón es cagada
He said the line
Kappatard

Eye for an eye.

3 months ago#1110435
Do dis.
3 months ago#1110440
Turrican↗
India has been nothing but good for the sharty
This
3 months ago#1110467
Ok
3 months ago#1110479
Turrican↗
India has been nothing but good for the sharty
tsmt they are literally a gegbull country
Log in to reply to this thread.