45 replies·824 views

/per/ Hilo de Perú

Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819349
causabros... venir aquí ahora :wholesome:
Post #38035
/ 3
Triunfo2345908

I'm dying slowly

4 months ago#819632
country nophono cares about
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#819640
Annexed by Brazil
Post #178878
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819655
NJr↗
Annexed by Brazil
Post #178878
El acre fue peruano primero causita...
4 months ago#819666
How are we doing my fellow peruvians?
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#819669
Peruvian_Chud↗
NJr↗
Show quoted text
Annexed by Brazil
Post #178878
El acre fue peruano primero causita...
For the love of GOD take Acre back
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#819677
MoistPepper↗
Peruvian_Chud↗
Show quoted text
El acre fue peruano primero causita...
For the love of GOD take Acre back
You want to be Peruvian?
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819685
NJr↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Peruvian_Chud↗
Show quoted text
El acre fue peruano primero causita...
For the love of GOD take Acre back
You want to be Peruvian?
Todos quisieran serlo.
Post #179700
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#819687
NJr↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Peruvian_Chud↗
Show quoted text
El acre fue peruano primero causita...
For the love of GOD take Acre back
You want to be Peruvian?
Thankfully I don't live in Acre
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

4 months ago#819694
Acre is just some forgotten state, I'm sure Perú would take a better care of it than we do
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819696
Who_Let_My_BVLL_OUT↗
How are we doing my fellow peruvians?
Ahora que lo pienso, solo conozco 3 peruanos aquí.
Tukusqañam.
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#819701
MoistPepper↗
Acre is just some forgotten state, I'm sure Perú would take a better care of it than we do
Os Acreanos parecem preferir o Brasil ainda assim
NJr

Santos FC & Brazil #10

4 months ago#819703
NJr↗
MoistPepper↗
Show quoted text
Acre is just some forgotten state, I'm sure Perú would take a better care of it than we do
Os Acreanos parecem preferir o Brasil ainda assim
Historically and nowdays
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819711
MoistPepper↗
Acre is just some forgotten state, I'm sure Perú would take a better care of it than we do
No, quedenselo, este país es exageradamente centralista.
Admre

Mummy wants a bar of dark chocolate

4 months ago#819724
peruvianmutt gemmies
Post #149276
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#819743(edited 4 months ago)
4 months ago#819869
Fujimori is gem
soiboi

poop & aryans living

4 months ago#820083
PERU ES CLAVE
Peruvian_Chud

Allpawan Yawarwan

4 months ago#820741
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Fujimori is gem
I hope they deport their nest of parasites (their offspring) to Japan.
Jude

im dying in a vat in the garageeee

4 months ago#820810
UncleBaoWarrior↗
Fujimori is gem
marge
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.