News & Politics

Shroom JSID

if you try to enter to the shroom it will show this

,what happened? i don't know geg
I agree. There are like only 5-6 active posters on there lmao it's dead af
Olgolโ†—
I agree. There are like only 5-6 active posters on there lmao it's dead af
It hit 600 PPD, they should just shut it down
Nabbvโ†—
Olgolโ†—
Show quoted text
I agree. There are like only 5-6 active posters on there lmao it's dead af
It hit 600 PPD, they should just shut it down
25 PPH that's worse than May 2024 Jarty if I remember correctly :kek:
Olgolโ†—
I agree. There are like only 5-6 active posters on there lmao it's dead af
maybe the site owner forgot to pay the domain for a day or changed the domain, but who knows. This is like the third time the shroom has jsid geg
Olgolโ†—
Nabbvโ†—
Show quoted text
It hit 600 PPD, they should just shut it down
25 PPH that's worse than May 2024 Jarty if I remember correctly :kek:
I think I had more PPH than that, but it doesn't matter, 90% of the posts (at least on /soy/) were just "what if Hitler had a bbc" or shit like that, what if hitler's bbc created an account on cartoon, bald man with glasses websites to make posts about "what if hitler had a bbc" with a neutralplier image attached to it or something
Just shut it down it's a dead nigger baby
vogdamorโ†—
Olgolโ†—
Show quoted text
25 PPH that's worse than May 2024 Jarty if I remember correctly :kek:
I think I had more PPH than that, but it doesn't matter, 90% of the posts (at least on /soy/) were just "what if Hitler had a bbc" or shit like that, what if hitler's bbc created an account on cartoon, bald man with glasses websites to make posts about "what if hitler had a bbc" with a neutralplier image attached to it or something
What if Hitler was vogdamor with a BC
vogdamorโ†—
Olgolโ†—
Show quoted text
Nabbvโ†—
Show quoted text
It hit 600 PPD, they should just shut it down
25 PPH that's worse than May 2024 Jarty if I remember correctly :kek:
I think I had more PPH than that, but it doesn't matter, 90% of the posts (at least on /soy/) were just "what if Hitler had a bbc" or shit like that, what if hitler's bbc created an account on cartoon, bald man with glasses websites to make posts about "what if hitler had a bbc" with a neutralplier image attached to it or something
They just keep banning all the fun people and wonder why it's dying..
Nabbvโ†—
vogdamorโ†—
Show quoted text
I think I had more PPH than that, but it doesn't matter, 90% of the posts (at least on /soy/) were just "what if Hitler had a bbc" or shit like that, what if hitler's bbc created an account on cartoon, bald man with glasses websites to make posts about "what if hitler had a bbc" with a neutralplier image attached to it or something
They just keep banning all the fun people and wonder why it's dying..
vogdamorโ†—
if you try to enter to the shroom it will show this

,what happened? i don't know geg
What was shroom even about
Post #183296
Good moment to remember this thing geg
IshmaelShekelsteinโ†—
Nabbvโ†—
Show quoted text
They just keep banning all the fun people and wonder why it's dying..
vogdamorโ†—
Show quoted text
if you try to enter to the shroom it will show this

,what happened? i don't know geg
What was shroom even about
All that schlog ever had except with more SNCA, more drama, and a sprinkle of faggotry
>Hi server is down and I'm too busy to fix it right now. (((They))) are DDoSing the server
>I'm also giving the site over to Doll so he can make it better than before while I continue to have a life. Thank you for your patience
vogdamorโ†—
Olgolโ†—
Show quoted text
I agree. There are like only 5-6 active posters on there lmao it's dead af
maybe the site owner forgot to pay the domain for a day or changed the domain, but who knows. This is like the third time the shroom has jsid geg
It Got DDOSed (Apparently) And The Owner Wants To Give It To Doll Because He's Growing Up And Having A Family Or Somephono
He Said It'll Be Back Up Sometime Today In A Pastebin, But The Site Redirect Doesn't Work So You're Left With Redirect Za
GGF777โ†—
IshmaelShekelsteinโ†—
Show quoted text
What was shroom even about
All that schlog ever had except with more SNCA, more drama, and a sprinkle of faggotry
it's all a nothingburger
vogdamorโ†—
Post #183296
Good moment to remember this thing geg
Is it finally over? :feelsgoodman:
Post #179662
Post #182729
Olgolโ†—
vogdamorโ†—
Show quoted text
Post #183296
Good moment to remember this thing geg
Is it finally over? :feelsgoodman:
Olgol the butcher, why you did this?:sob:
Funnybenny18โ†—
vogdamorโ†—
Show quoted text
maybe the site owner forgot to pay the domain for a day or changed the domain, but who knows. This is like the third time the shroom has jsid geg
It Got DDOSed (Apparently) And The Owner Wants To Give It To Doll Because He's Growing Up And Having A Family Or Somephono
He Said It'll Be Back Up Sometime Today In A Pastebin, But The Site Redirect Doesn't Work So You're Left With Redirect Za
Anyway, Catter hardly ever posts on his own forum, geg; he's incredibly inactive. Things probably won't change with Doll.
Log in to reply to this thread.