What are the political ideologies you hate most?
For me its Zionism, Sharia law, and Communism.
anything where i am not president
Everything based on enlightenment philosophy.
Economist
accelerationism
I am ambivalent towards most political ideologies because I recognize that most people's political beliefs are not well informed and are more an expression of their general feelings than concrete reasoning.
That being said, I hate ancaps/libertarians. They are either rich (in which case they are actual parasites), or they are poor, in which case they are 100% dosed on slave morality to be good little worker bees for their owners. They have no class conciousness, no racial or national conciousness, not even a general humanism. They don't care about anyone but themselves and they fuck themselves over in the process.
That being said, I hate ancaps/libertarians. They are either rich (in which case they are actual parasites), or they are poor, in which case they are 100% dosed on slave morality to be good little worker bees for their owners. They have no class conciousness, no racial or national conciousness, not even a general humanism. They don't care about anyone but themselves and they fuck themselves over in the process.
Anarcho-anything
Communism
Liberalism
Communism
Liberalism
nothing but the truth over hereI am ambivalent towards most political ideologies because I recognize that most people's political beliefs are not well informed and are more an expression of their general feelings than concrete reasoning.
That being said, I hate ancaps/libertarians. They are either rich (in which case they are actual parasites), or they are poor, in which case they are 100% dosed on slave morality to be good little worker bees for their owners. They have no class conciousness, no racial or national conciousness, not even a general humanism. They don't care about anyone but themselves and they fuck themselves over in the process.
Yours
Bro is Ataturk but without ZionismFor me its Zionism, Sharia law, and Communism.
everything that is anarchic
Everything i dont like
anything that proposes a communist continental polity with a singular fixed identity
All of themFor me its Zionism, Sharia law, and Communism.
whatever idealogy zmagarosissies have
Objectivism. It's a joke ideology with a joke founder. Ayn Rand is a garbage writer, human being and above all else, a terrible philosopher.
Do you agree with Thomas Hobbes? I asked you yesterday but it was on a dnb thread
Objectivism. It's a joke ideology with a joke founder. Ayn Rand is a garbage writer, human being and above all else, a terrible philosopher.
I meant to reply to this
any theocratic ideology
traditionalism
Ancap (joke ideology) and libertarianism
traditionalism
Ancap (joke ideology) and libertarianism
Communism and fascism are pretty shit. Slopulism too.
Log in to reply to this thread.


