10 replies·265 views

I need help in soyjak party

6 months ago#22434
Everytime I enter soyjak party I can look at each post, I can scroll as much as I want but any time I try to even respond to a post I get sent to the banned screen even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)

How do I fix this?
6 months ago#22449
I even tried to watch a video on YouTube about how to post on there but that video really didn’t solve the issue
Nabbv

🇬🇧

6 months ago#22452
6 months ago#22465
Burgethag↗
Everytime I enter soyjak party I can look at each post, I can scroll as much as I want but any time I try to even respond to a post I get sent to the banned screen even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)
How do I fix this?
I'm as confused as you are. Your current IP isn't banned.
Garzon

The worshipper of cripples and the one who made you into a helminth

6 months ago#22475
Burgethag↗unverified
even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)
are you actually retarded or did you w bait quote
6 months ago#22477
Quote↗
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
Everytime I enter soyjak party I can look at each post, I can scroll as much as I want but any time I try to even respond to a post I get sent to the banned screen even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)
How do I fix this?
I'm as confused as you are. Your current IP isn't banned.
Now it lets me
Post #154148
6 months ago#22481
Burgethag↗
Quote↗
Show quoted text
Burgethag↗
Show quoted text
Everytime I enter soyjak party I can look at each post, I can scroll as much as I want but any time I try to even respond to a post I get sent to the banned screen even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)
How do I fix this?
I'm as confused as you are. Your current IP isn't banned.
Now it lets me
Post #154148

6 months ago#22484
Garzon↗
Burgethag↗unverified
Show quoted text
even tho I don’t even have an account (I also don’t know how to create one there)
are you actually retarded or did you w bait quote
What?
Garzon

The worshipper of cripples and the one who made you into a helminth

6 months ago#22491
Burgethag↗unverified
What?
nvm ignore that, me having a schitzo moment.
Had you posted on the sharty before?, maybe you got a very brief automated ban, I know that when you posted something with the words "'ki" or "'ru" on /soy/ you'd get a minute long ban
6 months ago#22494
Garzon↗
Burgethag↗unverified
Show quoted text
What?
nvm ignore that, me having a schitzo moment.
Had you posted on the sharty before?, maybe you got a very brief automated ban, I know that when you posted something with the words "'ki" or "'ru" on /soy/ you'd get a minute long ban
I’ve tried to post but shit wouldn’t let me.
I’ve tried to like 4 different times
That’s why I stopped going to soyjak party and just stuck with other places like the wiki and booru
1 month ago#1962955
Same I've been experiencing that issue
Log in to reply to this thread.