Metadiscussion

What happened, why does the site look like this?

I havent been on the sphere for a week or so and now that I came back I see this dogshit redesign. Who approved this???
Gerbils↗
I havent been on the sphere for a week or so and now that I came back I see this dogshit redesign. Who approved this???
Discord regime took over and you're living in it.
admin 6 approved this, nothing you can do nusoicaca
jimbo↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
I havent been on the sphere for a week or so and now that I came back I see this dogshit redesign. Who approved this???
Discord regime took over and you're living in it.
Its all your fault nigga.
Post #169747
jimbo↗
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
I havent been on the sphere for a week or so and now that I came back I see this dogshit redesign. Who approved this???
Discord regime took over and you're living in it.
This is better than discord
Burgethag↗
jimbo↗
Show quoted text
Gerbils↗
Show quoted text
I havent been on the sphere for a week or so and now that I came back I see this dogshit redesign. Who approved this???
Discord regime took over and you're living in it.
This is better than discord
That isn't a hard heardle to cross.
Up
Log in to reply to this thread.