44 replies·384 views

The soybooru is dead

japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#304966
Its just the same 30 ppl fighting none stop for no reason it's time go outside namefags and be happy once
/ 3
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#304973
I'm only here to finish the second part of the jartypasta and be free
MoistPepper

I Miss The Old 'Booru

5 months ago#304979
It has always been like this
5 months ago#304983
namefags come and go
Yorzhik

byee!

5 months ago#304988
When you start to delve into it, you just realize that there have never been many people here.
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#304991
Kaiser↗
namefags come and go
We all know but why the everlasting fights and shitflinging
lady-killer

😁🔪👩

5 months ago#304999
japonescagada_ORG↗
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
namefags come and go
We all know but why the everlasting fights and shitflinging
its easier to shitfling than to make OC
John8_44

tired faggot

5 months ago#305006(edited 5 months ago)
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#305007
Yorzhik↗
When you start to delve into it, you just realize that there have never been many people here.
This feels like an dying game anyways for some reason probably cuz people move
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#305011
lady-killer↗
japonescagada_ORG↗
Show quoted text
Kaiser↗
Show quoted text
namefags come and go
We all know but why the everlasting fights and shitflinging
its easier to shitfling than to make OC
Truth nuke
5 months ago#305012
John8_44↗
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
5 months ago#305015
https://soyjak.st/pol/thread/3170620.html
SQ TRVE XISTA! WE'RE ALL MQVING TQ /PQL/ INSTEAD!!
John8_44

tired faggot

5 months ago#305016
Kaiser↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
You have 8 posts bruv
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#305017
Kaiser↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
I forgot
lady-killer

😁🔪👩

5 months ago#305018
Kaiser↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
uncjak posters get no love... you learn soon enough kid...
Uncle_Spaghettio

I'm 16, ban me.

5 months ago#305019
Kaiser↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
Post #155798
5 months ago#305020
Kaiser↗
John8_44↗
Show quoted text
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
notice how he never mentions me :sad:
Post #201819
Hoorse

Epstein rape niggers

5 months ago#305021
I’m the only person with a job on this damn site
japonescagada_ORG

"I have nothing but my soy and i want nothing more"

5 months ago#305023
Hoorse↗
I’m the only person with a job on this damn site
You ain't lying
PRIZINS

Glad I could help

5 months ago#305024
John8_44↗
You can just be like rot, h3k, fatbvllorsomething and gemdarmor and quietly post jaks and ignore all shitflinging
albeit h3k does shitfling occasionally
/ 3
Log in to reply to this thread.