Metadiscussion

Soybooru Time Capsule

I am going to make a time capsule of various soybooru artifacts and a few letters explaining everything.

I want your idea for items, I plan on getting action figures of Kratos, Goku, Batman, and The Punisher for warrior-Z, a cuxio plush for cuxio, and a few printed out 'jaks. What else should I add?
/ 4
NOTHING MAKE NO SUCH THINGS
@Quote @custard @cobblestone @Broot @Warrior-Z What else should I add?
throw in a niko plush
hang a giant Union Jack up because it looks cool
Lunatician↗
throw in a niko plush
GEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGG I'm gonna do this
A bag of takis
mustard semen
167↗
hang a giant Union Jack up because it looks cool
That's aryan
Margarine_Man↗
NOTHING MAKE NO SUCH THINGS
Why?
Nemanja Vidic jersey
put in derpson
Near↗
167↗
Show quoted text
hang a giant Union Jack up because it looks cool
That's aryan
get an empty mustard bottle o algo
A brap from shitoko and 'z
Remember when posts used to take hours to get approved
Near↗
Margarine_Man↗
Show quoted text
NOTHING MAKE NO SUCH THINGS
Why?
THIS SITE AS IT IS IN 2026 IS A NIGGER HELL
Please add a randal
.
soyGODTNDmaster↗
Add in me
Ok
Randals_Strongest_Warrior↗
Please add a randal
I will write about how much of a nigger you are geg
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.