Metadiscussion

I want my booru profile deleted

what should I do
Get banned
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Get banned
No I want them to erase it from existence
like they did with satoko's
You re here forever
But for what reason?
beefsoup↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Get banned
No I want them to erase it from existence
Most you can get is a ban
beefsoup↗
like they did with satoko's
Why did they do that again?
not possible i believe
You cant
do some really, really, really bad thing
i think only 3 profiles got nuked
They only did it for gooner and shitoko I think
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Get banned
No I want them to erase it from existence
Most you can get is a ban
Asked the jannies
gapejaks_top_guy↗
They only did it for gooner and shitoko I think
Gooner’s account is still up if I remember correctly, they just wiped all the posts
gapejaks_top_guy↗
They only did it for gooner and shitoko I think
Rulecucked
RestfulDreams↗
But for what reason?
I feel like I need to get of this site plus if russian glowies will find out that I use it it would be bad
beefsoup↗
RestfulDreams↗
Show quoted text
But for what reason?
I feel like I need to get of this site plus if russian glowies will find out that I use it it would be bad
The FSB ain’t gonna get you dawg:sob: why would they care about you
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
beefsoup↗
Show quoted text
joetheboothofthenumber9↗
Show quoted text
Get banned
No I want them to erase it from existence
Most you can get is a ban
Asked the jannies
Dont care enough to wait so they said no
beefsoup↗
RestfulDreams↗
Show quoted text
But for what reason?
I feel like I need to get of this site plus if russian glowies will find out that I use it it would be bad
isn't this like your third time you need to get off this site, and each time you came back by begging?
You have to goon to Mae Borowski porn
Log in to reply to this thread.