Metadiscussion

SALT GOT DOXED SALT GOT DOXED SALT GOT DOXED

Ik I saw it
But it might be a faildox
Faildox nigga he stickied it
Lyle lyle lyle I think you're out for a while
lyle lyle lyle mmmm don't fuck with you
I can't access it because it's blocked in my country:rage:
BrapArmstrong1228โ†—
I can't access it because it's blocked in my country:rage:
https://megalodon.jp/2026-1003-1414-09/https://soyjak.st:443/soy/thread/18237401.html
xitterwonโ†—
Faildox nigga he stickied it
Ok but what if that was a bluff?
is he related to kamala harris
if it was true id be deleted by now
xitterwonโ†—
Faildox nigga he stickied it
It's mind games, he's intelligent
He stickies his own dox to make it seem like it's not his
The dox is real in my head
Nuniggarโ†—
xitterwonโ†—
Show quoted text
Faildox nigga he stickied it
Ok but what if that was a bluff?
There's no snopes
ClanDestinyโ†—
xitterwonโ†—
Show quoted text
Faildox nigga he stickied it
It's mind games, he's intelligent
He stickies his own dox to make it seem like it's not his
Call him Kevin McCallister because he's trying to trick us right now

...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Post #260319
BrapArmstrong1228โ†—
I can't access it because it's blocked in my country:rage:
Reasons why it's blocked is because grooming of minors:neutral:
BrapArmstrong1228โ†—
I can't access it because it's blocked in my country:rage:
What country do you live in
Kevin McCallister
Meds bbc and bugs now in that order
xitterwonโ†—
Nuniggarโ†—
Show quoted text
xitterwonโ†—
Show quoted text
Faildox nigga he stickied it
Ok but what if that was a bluff?
There's no snopes
The fact that he pinned it makes it more suspicious, gotta be real:sob::kek:
leonardoโ†—
Meds bbc and bugs now in that order
NO NO NO MEDS NO MEDS NO MEDS NO MEDS NO MEDS I WANT BURGERS
Post #64254
Log in to reply to this thread.