MetadiscussionPinned

Browser survey

Which browser do you use to browse this site?

Which browser do you use to browse this site


If you are using browser that are not chrome firefox or safari then please consult the reddit chart and pick chromium or firefox fork option if you find your browser in there

if you cant find your snca slopjak browser in this chart then fuck off
>using a snca slopjak browser
Post #295982
nigga wtf is floorp
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
nakukoro↗
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
I use Brave too.
I use both Chrome and Firefox
bowser
Bowser
nakukoro↗
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
Even though chromium literally had this
scheele↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
Even though chromium literally had this
Chromium mogs Firefox extremely hard security-wise, much better sandboxing
nakukoro↗
scheele↗
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
Even though chromium literally had this
Chromium mogs Firefox extremely hard security-wise, much better sandboxing
:thinking: i wanna say evandoe but i dont have anything to say
scheele↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
scheele↗
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
Even though chromium literally had this
Chromium mogs Firefox extremely hard security-wise, much better sandboxing
:thinking: i wanna say evandoe but i dont have anything to say
https://grapheneos.org/usage#web-browsing
nakukoro↗
scheele↗
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
scheele↗
Show quoted text
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
I switched to exclusively using brave a week ago because I randomly got a bad feeling that firefox is going to be raped by some sort of RCE exploit in the near future
Even though chromium literally had this
Chromium mogs Firefox extremely hard security-wise, much better sandboxing
:thinking: i wanna say evandoe but i dont have anything to say
https://grapheneos.org/usage#web-browsing
>android chromium
lmao i saw some tranny (i think) on twitter report a full chain rce for chromium on android and complain about not getting paid properly for it
Sigma_nigga45↗
nigga wtf is floorp
i use it tho
Edge...
Log in to reply to this thread.