64 replies·622 views
I AM GOING TO KILL WHOEVER MADE THIS UPDATE
lunchfordinner
lunch and dinner at once
3 days ago#2462883
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRO NIGGA ARE WE ON TWITTER WHY ARE WE CHANGING THE NORMAL OUTLAY BROOO SALT I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU TO DEATH I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIFE I KNOW THIS WAS YOU NIGGA YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED I WILL GUT YOU AND EAT YOUR BODY NIGGA DO YOU HEAR ME WHAT THE FUCK BRO
Serbian_Seressaner1
https://youtu.be/LA7zlv3GsNg5O_QnDNXNi3ANoa8
3 days ago#2462887
Womp womp
lunchfordinner
lunch and dinner at once
3 days ago#2462894
why is op always complaining tho 

14lesothowon88
wew, anyways what were you saying?
3 days ago#2462895
haha, sorry nüsöicaca, looks like its time for me to take a dump!
let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?


let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?
lunchfordinner
lunch and dinner at once
lunchfordinner
lunch and dinner at once
3 days ago#2462900
and yes but it changed now
3 days ago#2462901
Wow is that the coconut which tf2niggers say it holds the whole game togetherhaha, sorry nüsöicaca, looks like its time for me to take a dump!
let me just close the door so you dont have to see any of this
oh, its a big one! BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS CHRIST ITS TEARING MY ASSHOLE APART
BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
NÜSÖİCACA I THINK IM NOT GONNA MAKE IT THIS TIME ARRGGHHHHH BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP
ITS SPLATTERING EVERYWHERE, THE DOOR DOES NOTHING
BRAPBRAPBRABRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRAPBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP
*flushes*
wew, anyways what were you saying?
3 days ago#2462902
Robert_Anthony
Its futile... or is it? You tell me
3 days ago#2462905
Are you actually a woman?
3 days ago#2462907
You will not correct people after you posted this monstrosity of a textEnglish, PleaseShow quoted text
do you use the default theme
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BRO NIGGA ARE WE ON TWITTER WHY ARE WE CHANGING THE NORMAL OUTLAY BROOO SALT I WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU TO DEATH I WILL FUCKING END YOUR LIFE I KNOW THIS WAS YOU NIGGA YOUR DAYS ARE FUCKING NUMBERED I WILL GUT YOU AND EAT YOUR BODY NIGGA DO YOU HEAR ME WHAT THE FUCK BRO
cantaloupe
https://youtu.be/_B0CyOAO8y0
3 days ago#2462912
Fucks with my muscle memory
Log in to reply to this thread.



