22 replies·136 views

Can this site go back to the original UI

4 days ago#2459392
I don't like the messages and the Discord reactions but I especially hate the UI, now that it got changed a third time I can't decide if I hate it more or less than the second one.

Can this site just go back to the original UI like it used to be for years?
/ 2
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

4 days ago#2459408
do dis but keep the forum
4 days ago#2459409
this guys first thread is a metawhine
jesus
4 days ago#2459422(edited 4 days ago)
NeonWasTaken↗
this guys first thread is a metawhine
jesus
Because it looks like shit
4 days ago#2459471
Thodtgehoelz↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
this guys first thread is a metawhine
jesus
Because it looks like shit
you look like sh1t
vogdamor

Gem Sells..... But Who's Posting?

4 days ago#2459481
I thought the nu ui was applied only to me geg.
@admin why did you add this nigga
4 days ago#2459487
vogdamor↗
I thought the nu ui was applied only to me geg.
@admin why did you add this nigga
why would it be applied to you youre not special
4 days ago#2459488
NeonWasTaken↗
Thodtgehoelz↗
Show quoted text
Because it looks like shit
you look like sh1t
I don't care how many new niglets like you this attracts, it's ugly as fuck. Who vibe coded this bullshit
4 days ago#2459489
well you might be my special boy
4 days ago#2459490
Thodtgehoelz↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
you look like sh1t
I don't care how many new niglets like you this attracts, it's ugly as fuck. Who vibe coded this bullshit
i did. got a problem?
vogdamor

Gem Sells..... But Who's Posting?

4 days ago#2459492
NeonWasTaken↗
vogdamor↗
Show quoted text
I thought the nu ui was applied only to me geg.
@admin why did you add this nigga
why would it be applied to you youre not special
No i thought they added some kind of nu boorubux item that makes that and snca (Marge)
4 days ago#2459493
NeonWasTaken↗
Thodtgehoelz↗
Show quoted text
I don't care how many new niglets like you this attracts, it's ugly as fuck. Who vibe coded this bullshit
i did. got a problem?
I don't know who you are
4 days ago#2459495
Thodtgehoelz↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
i did. got a problem?
I don't know who you are
bitch your account was made yesterday
4 days ago#2459497
vogdamor↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
why would it be applied to you youre not special
No i thought they added some kind of nu boorubux item that makes that and snca (Marge)
do you want to be my special boy
4 days ago#2459500
NeonWasTaken↗
Thodtgehoelz↗
Show quoted text
I don't know who you are
bitch your account was made yesterday
I was here without an account for a long time and returned 1 month ago
vogdamor

Gem Sells..... But Who's Posting?

4 days ago#2459501
NeonWasTaken↗
vogdamor↗
Show quoted text
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
why would it be applied to you youre not special
No i thought they added some kind of nu boorubux item that makes that and snca (Marge)
do you want to be my special boy
No
vogdamor

Gem Sells..... But Who's Posting?

4 days ago#2459507
Post #292844
>how it feels to browse with this nu ui
4 days ago#2459519
vogdamor↗
Post #292844
>how it feels to browse with this nu ui
can i browse in you
4 days ago#2459524
Thodtgehoelz↗
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
bitch your account was made yesterday
I was here without an account for a long time and returned 1 month ago
im turkish and i believe this
cobblestone

take all of my posts seriously

4 days ago#2459525
neona
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.