Metadiscussion

Mods

I uploaded something to gallery and it got moved to trash for NAS so I uploaded to artworks but it got deleted again for "dupe". Someone's pigging out on me for whatever reason please help
Post #153149
What did you try to upload
Scuttlefuck↗
What did you try to upload
pianoforte↗
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
No glasses no beard/stubble or anything that resembles a soyjak at all
pianoforte↗
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
Don’t worry I think it is a soyjak
pianoforte↗
I uploaded something to gallery and it got moved to trash for NAS so I uploaded to artworks but it got deleted again for "dupe". Someone's pigging out on me for whatever reason please help
Post #153149
they love to powertrip like this
this is ias
Scuttlefuck↗
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
No glasses no beard/stubble or anything that resembles a soyjak at all
It's an edit of this
Post #98408
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
No glasses no beard/stubble or anything that resembles a soyjak at all
It's an edit of this
Post #98408
I don't care if it is or not, it's clearly distorted to the point that it lost original meaning of being a soyjak or whatever so it is not allowed
By the same logic this is IAS because its used in every soyjak
Scuttlefuck↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
No glasses no beard/stubble or anything that resembles a soyjak at all
It's an edit of this
Post #98408
I don't care if it is or not, it's clearly distorted to the point that it lost original meaning of being a soyjak or whatever so it is not allowed
Ok but that doesn't explain my artworks upload being deleted
It doesn't matter now cuz my new one just got approved
Post #294796
Scuttlefuck↗
gapejaks_top_guy↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
pianoforte↗
Show quoted text
Scuttlefuck↗
Show quoted text
What did you try to upload
No glasses no beard/stubble or anything that resembles a soyjak at all
It's an edit of this
Post #98408
I don't care if it is or not, it's clearly distorted to the point that it lost original meaning of being a soyjak or whatever so it is not allowed
>distorted to the point that it lost original meaning of being a soyjak
Post #136967
Log in to reply to this thread.