20 replies·167 views

Why does everyone hate Salt

IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443182
>unrulecucked the soysphere
>demoted a bunch of retards
>hates namefags
For once we get an actually good admin and nobody appreciates it
Post #293580
/ 2
N_A

disturbing criminal

5 days ago#2443183
I like salt
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443186
N_A↗
I like salt
Same
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2443190
of course xou like xim
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443194
inflesi↗
of course xou like xim
Why wouldnt I like him
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2443196
IDIEFORSALT↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
of course xou like xim
Why wouldnt I like him
because xe's a fag that allows fags like xou too
melissa

🏳️‍⚧️Trans🌸 | 🏳️‍⚧️She/Her!!🏳️‍🌈 | Lesbian🏳️‍🌈 | 🐈Furry🦊 | 🇺🇦🇹🇼🇮🇱 | Autistic🧩 |DNI🔞

5 days ago#2443203
hes okay i guess
Soyil_2wei

‽‽‽

5 days ago#2443216
he unbanned 'o on the sharty
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443218
inflesi↗
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Why wouldnt I like him
because xe's a fag that allows fags like xou too
So you are saying a rulecucked site is better then one where everyone has the right to free speech? You should just use reddit atp
Soyil_2wei

‽‽‽

5 days ago#2443230
Soyil_2wei↗
he unbanned 'o on the sharty
i don't want to go on a site full of gore.
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443237
Soyil_2wei↗
Soyil_2wei↗
Show quoted text
he unbanned 'o on the sharty
i don't want to go on a site full of gore.
There is no way you are above the age of 18 and still shocked at gore
Soyil_2wei

‽‽‽

5 days ago#2443245
IDIEFORSALT↗
Soyil_2wei↗
Show quoted text
i don't want to go on a site full of gore.
There is no way you are above the age of 18 and still shocked at gore
not that i'm shocked, i don't want to see people's heads getting BTFO'd.
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2443246
IDIEFORSALT↗
inflesi↗
Show quoted text
IDIEFORSALT↗
Show quoted text
Why wouldnt I like him
because xe's a fag that allows fags like xou too
So you are saying a rulecucked site is better then one where everyone has the right to free speech? You should just use reddit atp
Free speech is cool but i hate failtrolls like xou
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2443248
Also play minecraft with us
Carl

𖥞/✹

5 days ago#2443261
Play Minecraft
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443262
inflesi↗
Also play minecraft with us
Minecraft sucks
5 days ago#2443267
I know
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2443273
Play minecraft with us nigger
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443274
inflesi↗
Play minecraft with us nigger
Nice doxx attempt
IDIEFORSALT

DISTURBING CRIMINAL

5 days ago#2443276
I reported you to God
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.