18 replies·199 views

Are you allowed to post gore if you censor it

Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420552
.
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420553
On the boorum
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

1 week ago#2420574
Censor how
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420580
KILLTRANNIES↗
Censor how
Putting a object over it or pixelating it
1 week ago#2420588
Usecase for posting censored gore?
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420592
I don’t know
1 week ago#2420595
I don't know
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

1 week ago#2420599
Ultraman↗
KILLTRANNIES↗
Show quoted text
Censor how
Putting a object over it or pixelating it
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420605
Thank gou
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

1 week ago#2420606
nakukoro↗
Usecase for posting censored gore?
Gore is kino
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

1 week ago#2420618
No
KILLTRANNIES

poopwaffen

1 week ago#2420629
custard↗
No
Youre not a mod you cant tell him what he can or cant do
guatemARYAN

Built homers car

1 week ago#2420634

Jeet train 2.mp4(8.76 MB)
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2420662
I saw a chudfag censor porn and post it on here so I don’t see why I can’t do that
ferociousloathing

kill every pedophile on earth

5 days ago#2454208
KILLTRANNIES↗
Ultraman↗
Show quoted text
Putting a object over it or pixelating it
??????????
5 days ago#2454217
I don't know
joetheboothofthenumber9

Gone and forgotten

5 days ago#2454222
maybe
5 days ago#2454229(edited 5 days ago)
theres a tag for irl gore so its allowed you js gotta add some random incomprehensible woahjacque overlapping someone's face as they get skinned alive
inflesi

I AM NOT A TRANNY AND I AM NOT GAY

5 days ago#2454241
Zwedon↗
I don't know
Had to say it two times
Log in to reply to this thread.