11 replies·110 views

When did salt join the sharty

CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 week ago#2386875
I feel like 2022/23 he seems like a Kuz era Oldfag and it would explain the unbanning of gore and him not knowing the shiwi or Swinny though what do you think
Ultraman

Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳̬̪̹͚̞̼̠͕̼̠̦͚Ỏ̷͖͈̞̩͎̻̫̫̜͉̠̫͕̭̭̫̫̹̗̹͈̼̠̖͍͚̥͈̮̼͕̠̤̯̻̥̬̗̼̳̤̳

1 week ago#2386885
No hes a 2026 newfag
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2386901
He has clarified this before, hasn’t he? I think he was on /qa/.
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 week ago#2386980
Forum↗
He has clarified this before, hasn’t he? I think he was on /qa/.
Snopes
Ultraman↗
No hes a 2026 newfag
No way
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2386983
CommuniARYAN↗
Forum↗
Show quoted text
He has clarified this before, hasn’t he? I think he was on /qa/.
Snopes
Ultraman↗
Show quoted text
No hes a 2026 newfag
No way
Some stalking thread on him I read a few days ago.
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2386986
Ultraman↗
No hes a 2026 newfag
I know this is a lie.
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 week ago#2387092
Forum↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Snopes
No way
Some stalking thread on him I read a few days ago.
Again Snopes also then when did he join was I right?
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON

Ayo peep thy badge

1 week ago#2387094
Salt is soot theory
Forum

I’m Forum. I enjoy patterns and spirals.

1 week ago#2387099
CommuniARYAN↗
Forum↗
Show quoted text
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Snopes
No way
Some stalking thread on him I read a few days ago.
Again Snopes also then when did he join was I right?
I think around when the site was made, o algo? I have no snopes but it is on the boorum (here).
CommuniARYAN

Stalin won

1 week ago#2387218
Forum↗
CommuniARYAN↗
Show quoted text
Again Snopes also then when did he join was I right?
I think around when the site was made, o algo? I have no snopes but it is on the boorum (here).
Thanks
UTTP_OFFICER_COBSON↗
Salt is soot theory
No
Adelaide

The Princess of Three Worlds

1 week ago#2387234
This year
ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

1 week ago#2387240
He was jakking since 4chan's kway
Log in to reply to this thread.