8 replies·154 views

Make soybooru mobile app

OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2383414
To make it seem like a generic social media even more!
Oh and also integrate apple, google and facebook registrations
1 week ago#2383427
Do dis
1 week ago#2383443
And make it so you have to verify with your ID to use this site so less cacas can sneak in
OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2383462
ChudChudChudChudChud↗
And make it so you have to verify with your ID to use this site so less cacas can sneak in
also add verification via your coinslot:mexi:
1 week ago#2383518
Get PFPs niggers
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2383550
>Downloading the soybooru app
Post #285233
OMOTO

I've never played or liked omori

1 week ago#2383764
nakukoro↗
Get PFPs niggers
do you like this one?
1 week ago#2383770
OMOTO↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
Get PFPs niggers
do you like this one?
Yeah that works
Cincinnatus

I'll be back with the gigamilk at the store soon

1 week ago#2383771(edited 1 week ago)
OMOTO↗
nakukoro↗
Show quoted text
Get PFPs niggers
do you like this one?
That's a fucking pfp alright
Log in to reply to this thread.