Metadiscussion

Get rid of the NSFW content on the site.

I'm baffled by what this site has become; I mean, we were supposed to mock and doxx these kinds of people, not become part of it. As a Jew, an Aryan, and a nigger, I'm disappointed—next thing you know, the site might start allowing lolicon content.
>I'm baffled by what this site has become; I mean, we were supposed to mock and doxx these kinds of people, not become part of it. As a Jew, an Aryan, and a nigger, I'm disappointed—next thing you know, the site might start allowing lolicon content.
Post #156595
porn has been allowed for ages
Im loss of words the sharty was meant to dox trannies pedophiles pooners not to allow Trannies and pedophiles its so over:itsover:
Jones↗
>I'm baffled by what this site has become; I mean, we were supposed to mock and doxx these kinds of people, not become part of it. As a Jew, an Aryan, and a nigger, I'm disappointed—next thing you know, the site might start allowing lolicon content.
Post #156595
porn has been allowed for ages
nusois
kill nusoiniggers
NeonWasTaken↗
kill nusoiniggers
>Post #275927
>kill nusoiniggers
Post #275927
what did i do to you
NeonWasTaken↗
kill nusoiniggers
Thats mean!
i have never interacted with any of these literal whos
The person In your pfp is a Jew
>NeonWasTaken added you as an enemyPost #283954Post #281387Post #281382Post #283303Post #283742
Ban all EPI
Wood↗
The person In your pfp is a Jew
Exactly, I am Jewish and Aryan.
Coalminer↗
Ban all EPI
Im unsure if you should have a say in this
Just go to nooru moralfag
Enact goonocaust 2
justdummy↗unverified
NeonWasTaken↗
Show quoted text
kill nusoiniggers
>Post #275927
Jones↗
>kill nusoiniggers
Post #275927
Cobblestone Alts 👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿
k
Funnybenny18↗
justdummy↗
Show quoted text
>Post #275927
Jones↗
Show quoted text
>kill nusoiniggers
Post #275927
Cobblestone Alts 👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿👆🏿
Bro...
Log in to reply to this thread.