Metadiscussion

What are some emojis youd like to see added

Post #262554Post #280368Post #207191Post #257559Post #245789Post #250209Post #285898
Post #262554
Prince_Narcissist↗
Post #262554
Add this one
@Mods add poop emoji
I'd like half of them to be removed actually, especially this: :diva:
Coalimero↗
I'd like half of them to be removed actually, especially this: :diva:
himeson is funny
Post #213417
Pineapple↗
Coalimero↗
Show quoted text
I'd like half of them to be removed actually, especially this: :diva:
himeson is funny
said no one ever nigga
Coalimero↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
himeson is funny
said no one ever nigga
said me
Coalimero↗
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
himeson is funny
said no one ever nigga
its just a gayer version of:unamused:
Pineapple↗
Coalimero↗
Show quoted text
Pineapple↗
Show quoted text
himeson is funny
said no one ever nigga
its just a gayer version of:unamused:
exactly and it sucks get rid of it or I'll start leaking
I'm not sure
Post #235600
Tiktokmensch and more chudjaks
Also Post #257080and Post #201527Post #250282
Post #265613
like two or three of these provide any actual use
LhasanBvll↗
like two or three of these provide any actual use
fuck u
Timmy is useful as we have an emoji to discredit any race but whites
ChristPilledWarrior↗
Timmy is useful as we have an emoji to discredit any race but whites
We already have :mutt:, that would be redundant
Log in to reply to this thread.