19 repliesΒ·362 views

Opinion poll (for wiki article): Rate Salt

Jonkler

John 1:17

2 weeks ago#2262970

Your grading of Salt is #2807

Login to vote

48 total votes

ClanDestiny

Mcdonalds Typing Cobson

2 weeks ago#2262978(edited 2 weeks ago)
Wouldn't say he's dust, he is memorable
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 weeks ago#2262984
ClanDestiny↗
Wouldn't say he's dust, he is memorable
So was Max :thinking:
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

2 weeks ago#2263030
Iron leaning towards Coal
soyvankek

Be back soon.

2 weeks ago#2263221
Coal because he just doubled quotes problems and unbanned pedo splinters.
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 weeks ago#2263294
I notice each day the grading gets worse. Weeks ago it was Ruby or gem but now it's Iron leaning heavily towards coal
Govnoje

Vlod=God

2 weeks ago#2263304
Jonkler↗
I notice each day the grading gets worse. Weeks ago it was Ruby or gem but now it's Iron leaning heavily towards coal
Its because we are slowly realizing his administration policies (which are mostly okay)
Patagon

spamming bait

2 weeks ago#2263368
Jonkler↗
I notice each day the grading gets worse. Weeks ago it was Ruby or gem but now it's Iron leaning heavily towards coal
admins have a honeymoon period just like irl politicians, public opinion starts off strong but falls apart after a month max :reddit:
2 weeks ago#2263374
I voted dust because no one else did and I didn't want to vote the most popular opinion of iron.
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 weeks ago#2263394
WicklowFrog↗
I voted dust because no one else did and I didn't want to vote the most popular opinion of iron.
dust means something that is beyond the point of redemption. It's coal with no redeeming qualities. Just keep that in mind when voting
2 weeks ago#2263395
Who the hell cares?
Jonkler

John 1:17

2 weeks ago#2263397(edited 2 weeks ago)
Judging by the poll (Keep in mind that since Iron is neutral, it must be divided by 2 into coal or gem)
Positive: 10
Negative: 17 (counting dust)
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

2 weeks ago#2263478(edited 2 weeks ago)
Jonkler↗
Judging by the poll (Keep in mind that since Iron is neutral, it must be divided by 2 into coal or gem)
Positive: 10
Negative: 17 (counting dust)
That's not how it works. :smart: The result is just iron, not coal or gem.
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

2 weeks ago#2263480
anyways I voted gemerald :fact:
2 weeks ago#2263574
This is like the EU rerunning the same referendums over and over until they get the result they want
2 weeks ago#2263576
Hes a geega for lifting my ban
2 weeks ago#2263577
nakukoro↗
This is like the EU rerunning the same referendums over and over until they get the result they want
literally πŸ™„
don't we have like 10 of these already?
alson2

THE colorjak

2 weeks ago#2263587
WicklowFrog↗
I voted dust because no one else did and I didn't want to vote the most popular opinion of iron.
Post #280514
2 weeks ago#2263588
What's a salt
Coalimero

Racists reported: 17

2 weeks ago#2264474
I miss Quote :sad:
Log in to reply to this thread.