63 replies·383 views

New default css?

Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

3 weeks ago#2245152
It just changed for me
/ 4
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

3 weeks ago#2245160
why is the text so small
Rubycon

אתה גנב

3 weeks ago#2245161
>tfw new css that is broken
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

3 weeks ago#2245165
Jableh↗
why is the text so small
even the buttons
Carl

𖥞/✹

3 weeks ago#2245166
What the hell
Carl

𖥞/✹

3 weeks ago#2245167
Why is it blue
John_S_Pikeworth

I make games

3 weeks ago#2245168
Kinda looks better to me o algo
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2245170
Rubycon

אתה גנב

3 weeks ago#2245171
this is just the vista theme but messed up
cossack_bvll83

TKD enjoyer

3 weeks ago#2245172
it looks awful
3 weeks ago#2245174
I want the summer theme
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 weeks ago#2245177
I dont see anything
soycheckmark

Offsiter

3 weeks ago#2245180
how do i change it
Nobeidore

I care

3 weeks ago#2245181
The emoji symbol is small
Jableh

You don’t leave SoyBooru, SoyBooru leaves you

3 weeks ago#2245182
Rubycon↗
this is just the vista theme but messed up
this
Carl

𖥞/✹

3 weeks ago#2245183
I blame @Zwedon
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2245184
Someone should make a frutiger aero css
Post #285627
emerald

👀4️⃣🅰️😍⬛️👸🔛🧅

3 weeks ago#2245185
emerald↗
I dont see anything
Never mind
3 weeks ago#2245186
Carl↗
I blame @Zwedon
woah
werbell_iii

SOLDATY BEZ GRANITS

3 weeks ago#2245187(edited 3 weeks ago)
So broken it got posted twice
/ 4
Log in to reply to this thread.