26 replies·336 views

Statsbooru 2 - This time with more stats

custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 weeks ago#2227310
I reworked the stats page to include more useful metrics over a 30 day period

/ 2
celt

The Earth is hungry. Its heart throbs and demands cleansing.

3 weeks ago#2227345
niggabooru
Som3phono

niggers tounge my anus

3 weeks ago#2227359
wiggabooru
outset

professional clown

3 weeks ago#2227373
gem count up by 300% since i made my acc btw
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha

Creator of SoyBooru.com, the premium soyboy wojack archive

3 weeks ago#2227391
@Cincinnatus numbers say the place isn't dying (yet)
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227405
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
@Cincinnatus numbers say the place isn't dying (yet)
Yeah, but I've just been seeing a lot of users either self-report about being a caca or announce
>I'm heccin leaving until the site is fixed (never)!
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227407
It's definitely something noteworthy
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 weeks ago#2227417
Cincinnatus↗
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
Show quoted text
@Cincinnatus numbers say the place isn't dying (yet)
Yeah, but I've just been seeing a lot of users either self-report about being a caca or announce
>I'm heccin leaving until the site is fixed (never)!
Cincinnatus↗
It's definitely something noteworthy
This is a historical suicide by janny method, nothing noteworthy about it at all
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227420
custard↗
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
Show quoted text
@Cincinnatus numbers say the place isn't dying (yet)
Yeah, but I've just been seeing a lot of users either self-report about being a caca or announce
>I'm heccin leaving until the site is fixed (never)!
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
It's definitely something noteworthy
This is a historical suicide by janny method, nothing noteworthy about it at all
I have seen an uptick in public announcements though
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 weeks ago#2227432
Cincinnatus↗
custard↗
Show quoted text
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
lolkekkeklmaolmaolmaoxdhaha↗
Show quoted text
@Cincinnatus numbers say the place isn't dying (yet)
Yeah, but I've just been seeing a lot of users either self-report about being a caca or announce
>I'm heccin leaving until the site is fixed (never)!
Cincinnatus↗
Show quoted text
It's definitely something noteworthy
This is a historical suicide by janny method, nothing noteworthy about it at all
I have seen an uptick in public announcements though
CONSIDER: school is starting again for many :smart:
Dino

dinophono

3 weeks ago#2227435
custard↗
I reworked the stats page to include more useful metrics over a 30 day period
i dont care bring back nas: tagging
Dino

dinophono

3 weeks ago#2227447
this is seca actually why is there a spike betqeen aug 28 and sep 8
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227465
Dino↗
this is seca actually why is there a spike betqeen aug 28 and sep 8
UTTP flood or cacas spending their last moments before school
3 weeks ago#2227630
doesn’t yaroslavTV have the most approvals?
custard

Sheriff of Soybooru

3 weeks ago#2227642
namenotfound↗
doesn’t yaroslavTV have the most approvals?
This is over the last 30 days
3 weeks ago#2227655
custard↗
namenotfound↗
Show quoted text
doesn’t yaroslavTV have the most approvals?
This is over the last 30 days
Ohh
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227664
Just realized I was on the list for tag changers
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227670
what if tag changing was only for approvers?
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227676
users without any ranks or with trusted can chang their own tags on their own posts only doe
Cincinnatus

Brown Sugar

3 weeks ago#2227679
this prevents the risk of tag vandalism
/ 2
Log in to reply to this thread.