5 replies·182 views

Saars what's the booru API

quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2216783
Post #247084
Today my SPE extension returned (403) when searching for boorugems. I checked and turns out Cloudflare turnstile and integrity.wasm (snopes) were 'aping the extension. BooruGQDs if you know the nu-API Nuuru schemas please tell me.
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2216818
Nophonoes want to tell me despite 100 views
ConservativeWaluigi

ConservativeWaluigi

3 weeks ago#2216854
:hunk:
>API? You mean EPI?
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2217193

Since nophono wanted to help me I wrote my own PoW cracKKKer and stole your media picker. Thx soyboorussies.
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2217199
inb4 someone ask for source code: https://github.com/hoo-d/soyjakparty-enhanced/
quebec

Hello. I'm a LinkedIn migrant. How can I help you?

3 weeks ago#2217203
giga mouse >>> terrible mouse if that matters
Log in to reply to this thread.