Metadiscussion

Salt’s nujannies are blind, deaf and dumb niggers



Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
Salo_Finland45↗


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
youre using a vpn, right? right?
i cant even post on my phone
Move this to metawhining
Jones↗
Salo_Finland45↗
Show quoted text


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
youre using a vpn, right? right?
Yes I use NordicVPN which changes my ip to 1488 1488
Jones↗
Salo_Finland45↗
Show quoted text


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
youre using a vpn, right? right?
his ip adress is 14881488 what do you think
thats inspect element
Double tap to edit
Ayo nahhh
Outis↗
Jones↗
Show quoted text
youre using a vpn, right? right?
his ip adress is 14881488 what do you think
thats inspect element
it looks like a phone
chrome mobile doesnt have inspect element
Salo_Finland45↗


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
okbuddyretard ass memes
Jones↗
Outis↗
Show quoted text
his ip adress is 14881488 what do you think
thats inspect element
it looks like a phone
chrome mobile doesnt have inspect element
>your ip is actually 14881488
Post #285597
Salo_Finland45↗


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
>Ip address: 14.88
Beni↗
Salo_Finland45↗
Show quoted text


Genuine retards didn’t even look at the actual images so now I gotta sit in MPA hell whenever I want to post
>Ip address: 14.88
Post #285279
Log in to reply to this thread.